Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Holy poo poo the Snakes Alive guy came to my elementary school 4 years in a row, small world.

Regarding censorship, I'm still trying to figure out how in the absolute gently caress my 5'th-6th grade public school library in the 90s in hyperconservative SC had the complete works of Harold Robbins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The grated decking isn't even nearly as offensive as the hundreds of thousands of wasted cubic feet above the centerline

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Oh my loving god the ventilation plan is literally "let's make the entire building full of dry paper a giant chimney flue"

https://transsolar.com/projects/cornell-fine-arts-library

:stonk:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

pfft they're still on the right shelf nbd

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

college basketball has a 5 round 32 team tournament where the prize is being the #69 college basketball team

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

My Lovely Horse posted:

Some other department wanted to put some event details on our info screen so I sketched up a custom layout for them in Photoshop and ended up liking it so much that I kind of want to change ours and kept hoping they wouldn't want it. Which they don't, so I guess I've got a project now!

I've pretty much managed to become the library's own design and A/V guy so my stories are gonna have less and less to do with actual library stuff, more design and video and trying to fly under university PR's radar.

e: do we have something like graphic design, print design, video production etc. threads anywhere?

very much so, Creative Convention is a few blocks down on the right

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3367934&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

so successful it's been through what, four print runs now? Did it ever get an ISBN?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Wudz posted:

sorry about using your good thread to vent

uh my dude

taps thread title

:justpost: