Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I’m having an ok night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Max posted:

I hope you are all having a special night.

I'm Sorry. I'm veery Sorry. But this, this is a scum post. No 2 ways past sunday about this. You enter this thread like this? LIKE THIS? Like that. Man your so gently caress of poo poo
##vote Max

You are scum. How do you think thats an acceptable thing to say. Are you so dis attached to this game that you don't even care.

What a throw away post, absolute loving garbage. I can't even with you. You are whats wrong with mafia. I can't even look at you now without disgust.

Shame on you. Shame. Shame. Shame.

Next time your scum team nudges you to post, don't be such a loving cardboard cutout.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

imgay posted:

I'm Sorry. I'm veery Sorry. But this, this is a scum post. No 2 ways past sunday about this. You enter this thread like this? LIKE THIS? Like that. Man your so gently caress of poo poo
##vote Max

You are scum. How do you think thats an acceptable thing to say. Are you so dis attached to this game that you don't even care.

What a throw away post, absolute loving garbage. I can't even with you. You are whats wrong with mafia. I can't even look at you now without disgust.

Shame on you. Shame. Shame. Shame.

Next time your scum team nudges you to post, don't be such a loving cardboard cutout.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

I’m having an ok night

We still have the girl with baloon drawing hanging in our apartment. It did not self-destruct.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Max posted:

We still have the girl with balloon drawing hanging in our apartment. It did not self-destruct.

Mafia edit

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

imgay posted:

I'm going to stay away from my keeping it 100 meta this game and try to perform to the best of my abilities, this means I will not reference keeping it 100. Now as a disclaimer I'm not saything this because I rolled scum or anything, but because it would be better for me as a player to not confirm myself as town every game because I'm town every game. In fact I don't even remember how to play as scum. Getting to the point:

GGN don't be so paranoid about AA's shitposting, 's good 2 be king

lol

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Max posted:

I hope you are all having a special night.

got done playing chumps in no limit neo-texas hold'em, won 200 credits for the crew

what have you done?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Died in pubg a lot.

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009
I always forget how crazy big games can be. I'm back ready to fight for the crew and get rid of all threats!

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

GeneX posted:

legit I don't want to read any more of AA's post gimmick, and would like him dead (or to switch to anything that isn't goddamn this)

Yeah. I feel bad because I always seem to want to lynch AA, but I'm not into roleplay let along that particular flavour of it, so I'd rather not have to make myself read through them.

##vote AA

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kitiara posted:

Yeah. I feel bad because I always seem to want to lynch AA, but I'm not into roleplay let along that particular flavour of it, so I'd rather not have to make myself read through them.

##vote AA

"I don't like some shitposts AA made in the jokephase"
Is this reality, hachi machi

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

imgay posted:

"I don't like some shitposts AA made in the jokephase"
Is this reality, hachi machi

Correction: I don't like shitposts AA makes... ever.

Also, I've played 3 games with AA. In 1 he was scum, and 3rd party in the other 2. It has never been a bad thing to lynch him....

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Other games are irrelevant here, you should try to avoid mentioning them. You got 2 more days to weigh the merit of AAs posts

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

imgay posted:

Other games are irrelevant here, you should try to avoid mentioning them. You got 2 more days to weigh the merit of AAs posts

Yeah and it's day 1, so unlikely that the vote will stick.

But if my placing it there encourages him to stop the roleplaying, then all the better. I know how statistics work, it was just a (factual) joke.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah but me explaining stuff helps me meat my 10 content post quota.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Well this is a decidedly unchill start to the game.

Too heavy.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:agreed:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I hope ECCO keeps this up all game, well until imgay and his pals kill them.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hambeet posted:

I hope ECCO keeps this up all game, well until imgay and his pals kill them.

What the hell, I'll tell you what I'm a good guy and good guys don't kill. Good guys do good things, goodly. And thats me, a good guy. Also I consider you a pal hambeet so sit on that a moment huh.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Also AA you do you. Other people telling you how to play is fascism.

You might get voted for it, but at least you were free.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

imgay posted:

What the hell, I'll tell you what I'm a good guy and good guys don't kill. Good guys do good things, goodly. And thats me, a good guy. Also I consider you a pal hambeet so sit on that a moment huh.

Wait let me check discord.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Nope I'm not in a scum chat so sorry pal..next time.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

hambeet posted:

Well this is a decidedly unchill start to the game.

Too heavy.

But at least two scum have stuck their heads out

Gx and probably imgay who is keeping it way too 100 after the disclaimer that he intended to not rely on that meta.

It is what it is. We're all big kids here.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry, but I'm a good guy and ill prove it by my actions. My first action is just because i don't explicitly say something doesn't mean im completely honest and I feel like im putting myself out there meanwhile you just like he must be scum. Well ill tell you what you loving dirtbag gently caress you. Im town as poo poo and you coming in here insusututyhjutrhing otherwise is some baby back bullshit, fightme fuckhead. AA i stood up for your puny rear end and you get a scum read what a god drat narwhale. I can't even defend you against bad votes what the poo poo

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sorry i got frustated when trying to spell insununating.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:monocle:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

King Burgundy posted:

2. Main Menu

-

2. Submit User : AA

code:
> Processing...
>..
>..
> ..
> Town, 38% confidence.

1. Modify Search
2. Main Menu

:ins:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lol nice

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

sudo rm -rf ~

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

wget -c /educational "http://www.jackedinjackedoff.xxx"

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

hambeet posted:

wget -c /educational "http://www.jackedinjackedoff.xxx"

Hot

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Always role play.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
🕵️

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Beep bop wandering town bot checking in

👍

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

"This should be a breeze."

*slides lock on Enodyne display*

"Let's interface directly. Who has time for menus and options."

*roots around in data cores.*
"Let's see what you're capable of. What can you tell momma?"

🙄

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

GenericGirlName posted:

Also like.. outside of this game entirely... You don't see how.... "Tell me how a good girl should behave" is a really unfortunate way to phrase a joke? Really???? Really?????????

🙈

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

GenericGirlName posted:

And I'm saying the loving around is extremely unfunny!!! Id rather that than not post and the get accused of being lurky scum because I didn't participate in joke phase (which has happened. A bunch, and only when I'm town lol)

🤔

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

[quote="Jonathan Fisk" post="489499392"]
##vote ggn
[/quote

🤹

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

imgay posted:

Yeah but me explaining stuff helps me meat my 10 content post quota.

💯

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

I AM MIFFED AND NETTLED

• Locked thread