Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also please use Feminine pronouns for my character TIA.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hello

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I hope you are all having a special night.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

imgay posted:

I'm Sorry. I'm veery Sorry. But this, this is a scum post. No 2 ways past sunday about this. You enter this thread like this? LIKE THIS? Like that. Man your so gently caress of poo poo
##vote Max

You are scum. How do you think thats an acceptable thing to say. Are you so dis attached to this game that you don't even care.

What a throw away post, absolute loving garbage. I can't even with you. You are whats wrong with mafia. I can't even look at you now without disgust.

Shame on you. Shame. Shame. Shame.

Next time your scum team nudges you to post, don't be such a loving cardboard cutout.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

Iím having an ok night

We still have the girl with baloon drawing hanging in our apartment. It did not self-destruct.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Max posted:

We still have the girl with balloon drawing hanging in our apartment. It did not self-destruct.

Mafia edit

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Died in pubg a lot.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Always role play.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I actually hate Snowcrash.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

IIRC MMT is legit on vacation atm.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Just makes me want to say no even more.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

Do you find chores to be making a compelling argument? If so I invite you to vote MMT

What Hal said.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

Max and Hal, do you think MMT is scum?

I donít think anything about her and am waiting to see if she posts now that her vacation should be over.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

OK it is no longer the weekend and I can care about this game. What's up?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Seems legit.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kill imgay now and be done with it, imo.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm liking Sometimes Food's posts.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Excellent ##vote imgay

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm honestly going to view the AA and Genx replacements as people probably feeling like some real emotions were at play and decided to bow out.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

What would you like to see happen instead?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

got some chores tonight posted:

toolpos is good because they challenged known liars max and hal to engage in chorelian cases something that should be encouraged in folks

?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

jimmydalad posted:

Dunno how I feel about people insunuating that he did declare it, but Iím happy to ##vote imgay cause day 1 always feel like a crapshoot where nothing substantial really comes out and probably is the best time to deal with lurkers or content lurkers.

Not a fan of this vote.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Content lurking maybe but the "I'm not happy with how people are coming to the conclusion that he's scum but may as well vote for him" is a bad take.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

But I always buck the "lol day 1 sucks and doesn't matter" argument.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

jimmydalad posted:

Care to expand on this? Iíd be happy to address any of your concerns.

I feel like imgay really doesnít contribute much to town discussion and mostly shitposts or jumps on bandwagons more than anything. Maybe Iím being too strong on this based on the previous game I played with him, but I just feel like keeping him around for the long run isnít going to be good for town.

I didn't like the waffling between "I don't like how people came to this conclusion" and "I'll vote him anyway" statement you made. Feels like a hedge.

Though your other explanation that I am quoting here makes more sense.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Though if that's your reasoning, how do you feel about Fisk?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

TBF to you, I agree with you, and have feelings about imgay as a player. He's not usually someone you want getting close to endgame because his play style makes him completely unreadable one way or another, and his content here reads like a thinly veiled troll that I don't really appreciate or care for.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

I think even trying to create an explanation for why you are voting imgay (or anyone) on D1 is kind of scummily self-conscious when there is already a contentless train of votes going

For experienced players, sure, but newer players also tend to over explain.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

got some chores tonight posted:

im voting solus too just in spirit rather than in reality

Why?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

How is it not sincere?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Shall I keep asking for an answer in an ever shrinking scope like some Russian nesting doll?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm interested in how you are going to make that happen. Why GGN over imgay? Unless your "just terrible" comment was about something else in which case this is a pointless argument on my part.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah I just like to push back against people calling a vote bad without offering an alternative.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

GGN, how do you feel about Fiskís characterization

Max
Nov 30, 2002

EccoRaven posted:

code:
SCUMHUNTER v.8.2
by ~m3lv1n-teh-j3rk-42069~

> melvin tip: you can queue actions in SCUMHUNTER! 
> just make sure you get the extensions correct.

1. Repeat welcome message.
2. Submit user
3. Submit post
4. Submit interaction
5. Help
6. Credits
7. *LOCKED*
:ins:

2: GGN

Max
Nov 30, 2002

hambeet posted:

I thought imgay had been playing well lately, I just don't like the front footing disclaimer about meta. He's keeping it 99.

In other games maybe, but not much here atm.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

5: Fisk

Max
Nov 30, 2002

EccoRaven posted:

code:
1. Search settings
2. Edit search name
3. Edit search results
4. Print settings
5. Full analysis (*EXPERIMENTAL*)