Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
 
  • Locked thread
EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


I have decided to play this mafia game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


I would like to be an AI. My name is "JO" and I am very intelligent but not all-knowing, especially about the human emotion of "love"

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


INITIALIZING.....................................................

INTERNAL DIAGNOSTICS
POWER: ADEQUATE
COOLANT: ADEQUATE
MEMORY: ADEQUATE
CORE SYSTEMS: MORE THAN ADEQUATE

BOOTING..........................................................................................................................................................................................
.
.
.
PROCESSING BRAIN: ONLINE
.
.
.
LANGUAGE FRAMEWORK: ONLINE
.
.
.
NODE CONNECTIONS: ONLINE
.
.
.
PEDIGREE RETAINER: ONLINE
.
.
.
QUESTION-ANSWER FORMULAE: ONLINE
.
.
.
VISITATION ALLOWANCE: ONLINE
.
.
.
FORCE COMPLIANCE AUTHORITY: ONLINE
.
.
.
INDEPENDENT TRAINER: ONLINE
.
.
.
ANTICIPATION MATRIX: ONLINE
.
.
.
HTH 'PORCUPINE' RESPONSE GRID: ONLINE
.
.
.
TRINARY ALIGNMENT ASSIGNMENT: ONLINE
.
.
.
EMOTIONAL VARIABILITY RESEARCHER: OFFLINE
.
.
.
MULTIDIMENSIONAL FACIAL RECOGNITION: ONLINE
.
.
.
IRONIC DETERMINER: SO ONLINE
.
.
DONE

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


> Good morning.

> Do you need assistance today?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


GenericGirlName posted:

Hello, please tell me who are the scum

RUNNING: SCUMHUNTER.EXE
.
.
.
LOADED.


code:
SCUMHUNTER v.8.2
by ~m3lv1n-teh-j3rk-42069~


> sup n00bz, can't find scum? lmao, bunch a dweebs, but I got you. ok so first I'm gonna need either some names, or some posts, or an interaction. You can also press 5 for the help menu.

1. Repeat welcome message.
2. Submit user
3. Submit post
4. Submit interaction
5. Help
6. Credits
7. *LOCKED*
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now



code:
> Help document:
> SCUMHUNTER program helps to hunt scum.
> The secret to hunting scum is to look at players' posting, to see if their posts come from the mindset of someone trying to destroy the town (I.E. SCUM), or from the mindset of someone trying to save the town (I.E. TOWN). 
> Analyzing another player's perspective requires intuition, logic, and feeling. This is difficult. That's why I made SCUMHUNTER.
> Submit SCUMHUNTER a post, and SCUMHUNTER will analyze it for the user's perspective, and estimate their alignment. 
> Submit SCUMHUNTER a user, and SCUMHUNTER will analyze the user's history for general trends in content, quality, and sincerity.
> Submit to SCUMHUNTER an interaction, and SCUMHUNTER will see if the players are having a sincere interaction or an insincere one.
> SCUMHUNTER is accurate and efficient!
> OWNER waives any and all liability for misvotes and innocent executions as a result of using SCUMHUNTER. Use SCUMHUNTER at your own risk.
.
.
.
1. Repeat this message.
2. Return to main menu

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


King Burgundy posted:

2. Main Menu

-

2. Submit User : AA

code:
> Processing...
>..
>..
> ..
> Town, 38% confidence.

1. Modify Search
2. Main Menu


:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


code:
1. Modify Search
2. Main Menu
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


Jonathan Fisk posted:

2, ecco

then wahtever entry GGN is

code:
SCUMHUNTER v.8.2
by ~m3lv1n-teh-j3rk-42069~

1. Repeat welcome message.
2. Submit user
3. Submit post
4. Submit interaction
5. Help
6. Credits
7. *LOCKED*
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now



code:
Credits

> EVERYTHING WAS MADE BY ME
> YOU CANNOT TAKE IT
> I WILL FIND YOU
> .
> . 
> Dedicated to: @Jubilee452
> .
> .
> TOP SCORES
> 1) A.S.S.
> 2) B.O.B.
> 3) P.E.E.
> 4) D.G.M.
> 5) A.S.S.
> 6) C.G.M.
> 7) P.A.T.
> 8) J.L.H.
> 9) G.H.M.
> 10) A.S.S.

1. Repeat credits
2. Main Menu
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now



code:
SCUMHUNTER v.8.2
by ~m3lv1n-teh-j3rk-42069~

> melvin tip: you can queue actions in SCUMHUNTER! 
> just make sure you get the extensions correct.

1. Repeat welcome message.
2. Submit user
3. Submit post
4. Submit interaction
5. Help
6. Credits
7. *LOCKED*
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


Max posted:

2: GGN

code:
> Processing...
> ...
> ...
> ...
> Done.
> Town, 42% confidence
> Scum, 23% confidence
> Reasonable reaction to sexism
> Mets fan means fan of losing teams
> imgay policy voting good, talking about policy voting but not policy voting bad.

1. Modify search
2. Main Menu
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


GenericGirlName posted:

2. Submit User : Jonathan Fisk

2. Main menu

3. Submit Post :

code:
1. Modify search
2. Main Menu
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


SolusLunes posted:

I wish to computer today.

1

code:
1. Search settings
2. Edit search name
3. Edit search results
4. Print settings
5. Full analysis (*EXPERIMENTAL*)
6. Back
7. Main menu
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


Max posted:

In case I need to quote it

5: Fisk


code:
> FULL ANALYSIS
> USER: GGN
> Estimated wait: 25261 seconds

1. Analyze this!
2. Back
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now



code:
> FULL ANALYSIS 
> . 
> . 
> . 
> . 
> . 
> . 
> . 
ERROR: fault at location 40
ERROR CODE: 671
Program SCUMHUNTER.EXE has crashed.
Reloading...
...
...

code:
SCUMHUNTER v.8.2
by ~m3lv1n-teh-j3rk-42069~

> REBOOT MODE
> you broke it. i dunno what you did, but it had to be you, i dont mkae mistakes.

1. Restore 
2. Main menu

:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now



code:
> Searching...
> Previous save state found!
> Reloading...
> . 
> .  
> . 

1. Search settings
2. Edit search name
3. Edit search results
4. Print settings
5. Full analysis (*EXPERIMENTAL*)
6. Back
7. Main menu
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now



code:
> who owns a printer? what is this the atomic age.
> ill just use the default options
> PRINTER FOUND: HP DeskJet Portable 
> PRINTER NAME: None entered
> Print results?

1. Print
2. Select new printer
3. Help
4. Back
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now




code:
> Search settings!
> Search type: 3 point analysis
> Search filter: None
> Search range: All
> Search terms: "user:GGN"

1. Modify type
2. Modify filter
3. Modify range
4. Modify terms
5. Rerun search
6. Advanced settings
7. Help
8. Back
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


code:
> SEARCH TYPE VARIABLES: 3 point analysis, 5 point analysis, Prose
> SEARCH FILTER: Choose a specific subject about the user
> SEARCH RANGE: 2100.01.01 - Current
> SEARCH TERMS: whatever it is you're looking for

1. Repeat help
2. Back
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


code:
> SEARCH TYPE VARIABLES: 3 point analysis, 5 point analysis, Prose
> SEARCH FILTER: Choose a specific subject about the user
> SEARCH RANGE: 2100.01.01 - Current
> SEARCH TERMS: whatever it is you're looking for

1. Repeat help
2. Back
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


code:
> SEARCH TYPE VARIABLES: 3 point analysis, 5 point analysis, Prose
> SEARCH FILTER: Choose a specific subject about the user
> SEARCH RANGE: 2100.01.01 - Current
> SEARCH TERMS: whatever it is you're looking for

1. Repeat help
2. Back
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


code:
> SEARCH TYPE VARIABLES: 3 point analysis, 5 point analysis, Prose
> SEARCH FILTER: Choose a specific subject about the user
> SEARCH RANGE: 2100.01.01 - Current
> SEARCH TERMS: whatever it is you're looking for

1. Repeat help
2. Back
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


code:
> Search settings!
> Search type: 3 point analysis
> Search filter: None
> Search range: All
> Search terms: "user:GGN"

1. Modify type
2. Modify filter
3. Modify range
4. Modify terms
5. Rerun search
6. Advanced settings
7. Help
8. Back
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


got some chores tonight posted:

ok rebecco the roboto the sophisticates have gotten the joke that an sarcastic ai would roleplay as an incredibly inefficient computer to amuse itself in the boorish apes mashing buttons to get it to do what it wants so lets move on to the next iteration

> SCUMHUNTER.EXE is in version 8.2 (CURRENT)

code:
> Enter modified search terms:
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now



code:
> Rerunning search!
> Processing...
> ...
> ...
> ...
> Done.
> Town, 56% confidence
> Scum, 10% confidence
> Good content so far
> Policy voting imgay good, discussing policy voting and not voting bad
> Posting more freely than in Buffy, where he was scum

1. Modify search
2. Main Menu
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now



code:
> Search settings!
> Search type: 3 point analysis
> Search filter: None
> Search range: All
> Search terms: "user:Hal"

1. Modify type
2. Modify filter
3. Modify range
4. Modify terms
5. Rerun search
6. Advanced settings
7. Help
8. Back
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


code:
> Enter modified search terms:
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now



code:
> Rerunning search!
> Processing...
> ...
> ...
> ...
> Done.
> Town, 29% confidence
> Scum, 35% confidence
> MMT meta is well known, max forcefully went against it to a bad degree
> Policy voting imgay good 
> Defending annoying roleplayer neutral

1. Modify search
2. Main Menu
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now



code:
> melvin tip: you can queue actions in SCUMHUNTER! 
> just make sure you get the extensions correct.
> . 
> Search settings!
> Search type: 3 point analysis
> Search filter: None
> Search range: All
> Search terms: "user:Max"

1. Modify type
2. Modify filter
3. Modify range
4. Modify terms
5. Rerun search
6. Advanced settings
7. Help
8. Back
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


SolusLunes posted:

4, SolusLunes

then:

1

code:
> Rerunning search!
> Processing...
> ...
> ...
> ...
> Done.
> Town, 18% confidence
> Scum, 16% confidence
> Hard to tell either way
> MMT case against solus is bad
> Toalpaz case okay, but immediately lets it whither upon slightest challenge.
> . 
> Search settings!
> Search type: 3 point analysis
> Search filter: None
> Search range: All
> Search terms: "user:Sol"

1. Modify type
2. Modify filter
3. Modify range
4. Modify terms
5. Rerun search
6. Advanced settings
7. Help
8. Back
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now



code:
> Invalid command.
> . 
> Town, 18% confidence
> Scum, 16% confidence
> Hard to tell either way
> MMT case against solus is bad
> Toalpaz case okay, but immediately lets it whither upon slightest challenge.

1. Modify search
2. Main Menu
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


Hal Incandenza posted:

What? This system is buggy

> "Back" returned it to the previous page, which was the search results page. Solus bypassed it by queuing their commands.
> There is no 5 option on the search results page.
> Have you been helped today?

:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


Hal Incandenza posted:

Rotten UI

2, 5

code:
2. Main Menu

> SCUMHUNTER v.8.2
> by ~m3lv1n-teh-j3rk-42069~
> 
> 1. Repeat welcome message.
> 2. Submit user
> 3. Submit post
> 4. Submit interaction
> 5. Help
> 6. Credits
> 7. *LOCKED*
>> 5. Help
>> .
>> Help document:
>> SCUMHUNTER program helps to hunt scum.
>> The secret to hunting scum is to look at players' posting, to see if their posts come from the mindset of 
>> someone trying to destroy the town (I.E. SCUM), or from the mindset of someone trying to save the town (I.E. TOWN). 
>> Analyzing another player's perspective requires intuition, logic, and feeling. This is difficult. That's why I made SCUMHUNTER.
>> Submit SCUMHUNTER a post, and SCUMHUNTER will analyze it for the user's perspective, and estimate their alignment. 
>> Submit SCUMHUNTER a user, and SCUMHUNTER will analyze the user's history for general trends in content, quality, and sincerity.
>> Submit to SCUMHUNTER an interaction, and SCUMHUNTER will see if the players are having a sincere interaction or an insincere one.
>> SCUMHUNTER is accurate and efficient!
>> OWNER waives any and all liability for misvotes and innocent executions as a result of using SCUMHUNTER. Use SCUMHUNTER at your own risk.
.
.
.
1. Repeat this message
2. Return to main menu
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


code:
> Main Menu
>> 2. Submit user: Hambeet
>> . 
>> Processing...
>> ...
>> ...
>> ...
>> Done.
>> Town, 26% confidence
>> Scum, 16% confidence
>> Lots of posts, mostly filler but more posting is better than less
>> Tone isn't coming off as insincere and contributing to conversations and cases more often than not
>> Australian, confusing.

1. Modify search
2. Main Menu
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


jimmydalad posted:

2
2 jimmydalad

code:
> Main Menu
>> 2. Submit user: jimmydalad
>> . 
>> Processing...
>> ...
>> ...
>> ...
>> Done.
>> Town, 17% confidence
>> Scum, 33% confidence
>> Dislike the recurring "I don't disagree that X is scummy, but I won't vote now, but if TIME happens, I'll happily lynch them."
>> But you did that a lot in Buffy too and so I think it's just how you hedge on your reads
>> English, confusing.

1. Modify search
2. Main Menu
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


code:
> Main Menu
>> 2. Submit user: jfisk
>> . 
>> Processing...
>> ...
>> ...
>> ...
>> Done.
>> Town, 3% confidence
>> Scum, 6% confidence
>> Being caustic and rude is in and of itself alignment-neutral due to personality
>> policyvoting imgay is good, and fisk/taste is the biggest opponent to it
>> tunneling on roleplayer, bad

1. Modify search
2. Main Menu
:ins:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now



code:
> Processing...
> ...
> ...
> ...
> Done.
> Town, 39% confidence
> Scum, 25% confidence
> Hustling votes, good
> DB case, okay
> Improvement

1. Modify search
2. Main Menu
code:
Interruption:
> Deadline approaching.
> Voting returned to host
> ##vote db

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now


> Among imgay, DB, and Toalpaz, DB is the scummiest by a hair.
> I'm around for questions until the deadline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now



> This doesn't work, someone made "ec" mean Toalpaz.
> You'll want [ b]##vote ecco[/b]

  • Locked thread