Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Sockser posted:

I still have yet to see an adequate explanation on sorting out the Chinese topmen

There are 3 different types of shoes that they wear, one of them is white, two are fully covering the feet, and one is more square cut where the feet go in. You can identify the name of the person to their shoes for the unique ones in the scene 'A Bitter Cold Part 1' by matching their number on their hammock to the shoes and then using the scene 'Murder Part 2' and 'Soldiers of the Sea Part 4' to match the faces to the name. With the ones with matching shoes you can work out who they are by investigating 'The Doom' and finding the hammock somewhere in the chapter that belongs to a Chinese topman since he is the last one of them alive. The missing one will be the final Chinese topman you need to identify.

MockingQuantum posted:

And I know who the two female passengers are that escape on a boat, but is there something that will indicate to me what their fate is? There's three or four places that they reasonably could have sailed to, am I expected to just guess, or does something point me to the right answer?

You can deduce the fate of one of the people taking the lifeboat before you even leave the boat bringing you to the Obra Dinn after getting the book and compass, use that knowledge to find the fates of the others.

logger fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Apr 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU