Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
Bought this game the other day from the Steam Summer Sale, and it's been a great change of pace. I'm not particularly good at these games, so I take forever, but I like the challenge. On the first pass over I only got like 15-18 of the crew/passengers. But patiently going back and forth, a little trial and error, I've pieced it together pretty good. I was frustrated trying to figure out the 3rd and 4th mates, and the Gunner's Mate. They're in a lot of scenes, and they have a pretty interconnected story. Finally the Gunner's Mate clicked for me, and it started a nice little run where I was able to rattle off one or two sets of 3. It's one of those games where if you can just get one set of 3 locked in (or even just one person that you're "sure" of) the dominoes can fall. I still have a ton of work to do, I'm at 36 confirmed right now but I'll probably be playing this game for another week or two to get it 100%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU