Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I just had a brilliant idea! I'm going to open up a new credit card to pay off my old card's debt. When that one is due, I'll do the same thing. Hahaha! Checkmate, credit card companies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Of course I love kids! She can't leave me if she's always knocked up! Plus think of the tax breaks!

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Rad-daddio posted:

lol, it's a dude in the anonymous confessions thread. Apparently, he's gotten past second base with a girl who's way younger than he is at his job, and he's ready to destroy his 20 year marriage for it.

Remember the one where the guy thought the much younger hot workmate wanted him so he forced his wife to open their marriage?

Not only did the wife rapidly discover she LOVED being in an open marriage as she was dating constantly with much hotter guys, but the husband discovered his hot workmate had no idea she was "sending signals" and was also spectacularly gay.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
*Doesn't have health insurance*
"Hold my beer and watch this!"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*actually pays big bux for insurance*
*gets no coverage from it when needed, dies poor*

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
I'm going to buy a BB gun! My precious, precious eyes will surely be safe!

Eyepatches are badass.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bogus Adventure posted:

I just had a brilliant idea! I'm going to open up a new credit card to pay off my old card's debt. When that one is due, I'll do the same thing. Hahaha! Checkmate, credit card companies!

Why not spread it out on a few cards to maximize your interest payment and fees! And then buy a high yield savings bond you can’t touch without penalty before you have to pay the card back at 10x the interest of the bond! :v:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Jose Mengelez posted:

additionally make sure your mistresses look and dress exactly like your wife that way if she catches you with one they can just imitate her and you can claim it's a mirror.

Ah, the Tiger Woods maneuver

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord
i'll have extra fries with that

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
I should start raising kittens from strays on the street.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Does anyone have experience selling from a multi level marketing program?

I know your first reaction - that this is a pyramid scheme. But actually, it's a ladder and it's one that's DESIGNED to benefit me. I get 5% commission for the first $500 I sell. If I sell more than $500 in a month, that's a 10% commission on EVERYTHING. If I can sell $2000 a month that jumps up to 20% commission and I'm literally raking in the money. That's 400 dollars of pure profit for every 2000 dollars I sell, that just makes financial sense.

Plus every person I sign up to sell this stuff instantly gets me $50. I have like 200 facebook friends, if I constantly post about this stuff I'll bet I can easily get half of them to sign up. That's $5000 and on top of that, they have to buy their inventory through me! So I'm selling to them and making even more!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I listen to my parents, they know just what to do.

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

Frankenstyle posted:

As long as I use enough lube I don't see any potential problems with putting this mason jar up in there.

drat how cramped is your cupboard? Optimize your shelving.

Well all that matters is calories in and calories out. Just gonna eat 2k in pizza and ice cream every day. So happy I never have to touch a vegetable again.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

504 posted:

Remember the one where the guy thought the much younger hot workmate wanted him so he forced his wife to open their marriage?

Not only did the wife rapidly discover she LOVED being in an open marriage as she was dating constantly with much hotter guys, but the husband discovered his hot workmate had no idea she was "sending signals" and was also spectacularly gay.

Oh poo poo, I forgot about that! That whole story was like a weapons-grade self own.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
*wakes up, gets out of bed*

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
*deploys umbrella even though it's just a light drizzle, but it's also really windy*

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
Carpenters are way too expensive, I'm going to install this bath tub all by myself.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Icochet posted:

*deploys umbrella even though it's just a light drizzle, but it's also really windy*

Play Heaven's Divide and suddenly a daily commute to work becomes epic

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
I'm just gonna ride out this hurricane. I got a couple cases of Natty Light, two cartons of smokes and a pallet of SPAM. I heard the storm isn't going to be that bad anyway.
Evacuation-schmacuation!

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Holy poo poo CrossFit seems so badass!!! And it’s expensive as gently caress, so not only is it good, but it probably keeps out all those schlubs haha. I’m healthy though, so there’s no way doing these workouts will injure me!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

stretched fuckin earlobes :black101:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
*does kratom* It’s legal bro all good my man

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Play Heaven's Divide and suddenly a daily commute to work becomes epic

Does... Anyone get this reference?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jay_Zombie posted:

I'm just gonna ride out this hurricane. I got a couple cases of Natty Light, two cartons of smokes and a pallet of SPAM. I heard the storm isn't going to be that bad anyway.
Evacuation-schmacuation!

*becomes mod*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I just won $100,000 on a scratch off lottery ticket. Guess what, this job can blow me.

*turns over massive shelving unit containing paint cans*

gently caress you Jimmy! Clean my poo poo up, I just won $100,000 and never need to work again. My first order of business is buying that sweet SUV I've always wanted - in cash!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

A Fancy Hat posted:

I just won $100,000 on a scratch off lottery ticket. Guess what, this job can blow me.

*turns over massive shelving unit containing paint cans*

gently caress you Jimmy! Clean my poo poo up, I just won $100,000 and never need to work again. My first order of business is buying that sweet SUV I've always wanted - in cash!

This thread is about sabotaging your life not making it better

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

I am unhappy with my job and place in life, so at the age of 30 I am going back to university to pursue a completely different degree!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

ZearothK posted:

I am unhappy with my job and place in life, so at the age of 30 I am going back to university to pursue a completely different degree!

I know, I'll get my MBA!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

ZearothK posted:

That's cool. I think I'm gonna go into college, a career I don't like but it's really well paid so I'll have a guaranteed job. I probably won't be great at it but hey. The world needs more lawyers.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
HONEY COME SEE THIS I DID THE BIGGEST TURD!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I need to watch more Netflix.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Red pill? Dunno, I liked the matrix. Let’s watch some of these videos

*days later* and that’s my theory about why women hit THE WALL at 30, because their skin is softer and thinner and thus more prone to wrinkles compared to men, furthermore

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
There are no tanks in Baghdad.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
*starts pumping gas*

*lights up cigarette*

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

1redflag posted:

I need to watch more Netflix.

I mean sure there are *limited* commercials but I gotta have my Hulu, man!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Well, I'm finally doing it, I'm launching my kickstarter backed restaurant. And I'm going to be the first person to do this successfully because I've learned from the failures of the past.

I love to eat and have turned that love of food into a unique restaurant experience unlike anything in the world. I have combined my love of all cuisines to create a comprehensive menu that caters to everyone. 230 unique dishes, all of them prepared fresh with locally sourced ingredients.

Our décor is classic Americana with a twist. Think of a 50s diner - with a little modern edge. And if you're a kickstarter backer you'll get your picture on our wall of fame.

And here's the best part - our location. I've already scouted an amazing spot just off the highway. Truckers will FLOCK to this place, families on vacation, and locals, too.

I'm planning to keep costs low by cooking everything myself and having my wife be the only waitress.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

A Fancy Hat posted:

Well, I'm finally doing it, I'm launching my kickstarter backed restaurant. And I'm going to be the first person to do this successfully because I've learned from the failures of the past.

I love to eat and have turned that love of food into a unique restaurant experience unlike anything in the world. I have combined my love of all cuisines to create a comprehensive menu that caters to everyone. 230 unique dishes, all of them prepared fresh with locally sourced ingredients.

Our décor is classic Americana with a twist. Think of a 50s diner - with a little modern edge. And if you're a kickstarter backer you'll get your picture on our wall of fame.

And here's the best part - our location. I've already scouted an amazing spot just off the highway. Truckers will FLOCK to this place, families on vacation, and locals, too.

I'm planning to keep costs low by cooking everything myself and having my wife be the only waitress.

I have consulted my magic 8 ball. There is only one obstacle in your way, a vent hood.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm going to go for a ride on this man's home made submarine and interview him about it

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
brb, gotta pop into this embassy real quick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

If I buy 52 one week timeshares I will not have to pay rent or a mortgage. I have hacked the system!

• Locked thread