Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilTwig
Jan 30, 2001

Got my first day of the year at Loon yesterday, and it was a good one, chock full of pow. Now I need new legs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilTwig
Jan 30, 2001

Question Mark Mound posted:

Also, anyone got experience with in-helmet audio stuff? I usually don't put any music on, but sometimes if a run is empty or I'm bored on a ski lift I like a little bit of background sound through my headphones.

https://beheadwear.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=59

You can find this bluetooth hat for around 40 dollars on amazon, and slide the audio portion out and throw it into your helmet, works great. The cheaper bluetooth hat options on amazon suck and are too thick for most helmet earflaps.

EvilTwig
Jan 30, 2001

bawfuls posted:

dude was just taking inspiration from this scene in Hot Dog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpvbM5F5XCg&t=1560

Just watched this movie for the first time since the 80's, thanks for posting.

EvilTwig
Jan 30, 2001

Yuns posted:

I'm in the capital of insanely aggro people and fist fighting as some of my prior posts have shown so by comparison every place I've been to outside of my home resort is filled with gentlemen and ladies.

What is your home resort? Trying to form a mental picture.

EvilTwig
Jan 30, 2001

Yuns posted:

Mountain Creek New Jersey.

You don't need a mental picture; have an actual video
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Xy9MsppVr/

holy smokes, my expectations have been blown away

EvilTwig
Jan 30, 2001

highme posted:

Got a DM on Instagram earlier from the Union bindings account asking me to call them. Turns out somebody published the product pages for the 21/22 Men's line way too soon and one of the ezloungin nerds was browsing their site at that time, so he posted a bunch of screenshots. They were asking me nicely to delete the threads. Turned that into a working relationship between the high school org and Union now.

Nicely handled!

EvilTwig
Jan 30, 2001

i've been reading a lot of speculation about VT's rules, but nothing official. Lots of NYers listing NH as an option, when we all know thats masshole territory.

EvilTwig
Jan 30, 2001

Partial Octopus posted:

I actually just went to REI to grab some boots to test out to see if my Photons were what was causing the issue. I'm a bit worried it's these bindings though. IDK if the fact that they're canted might have something to do with it? The pain is kind of along the outside edge of my foot, mostly in the middle and up a bit as well. I tried adding some insoles in my old boots but it didn't help with the issue.

Unfortunately, I don't have other bindings to test.

Are you cranking down the lower boa really hard and cutting off circulation to your feet?

EvilTwig
Jan 30, 2001

Macnult posted:

Any ice coasters in this thread? Wisp opened this past Friday and they're getting snow this week. Might drive out there this Wednesday

riding out of MA, quarantine rules making it tough to go anywhere, but wachusett opening has been enough to scratch the itch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilTwig
Jan 30, 2001

Laserface posted:

That kemper stuff looks so sick. Is it actually old stock from before the 90s or something? It'd be cool just to have on display.

Captain! we have a direct hit on our target demographic!

These are new boards with retro graphics, and although I am not likely to buy any Kemper boards, I feel the same way.