Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

HERE IS THE THING

https://goo.gl/forms/JKlYNwV1Knseztz02

Submissions are due Sunday at 3PM EST for Evolution, Thursday (the 1st) at 11:59 PM EST for Crown Jewel

What would you do with 1.6 billion dollars (minus taxes)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'd probably just retire and live a quiet life.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Pay off my loans, get a house for me, get a house for my folks, and save half of the rest (so I never have to work again) and donate the other half to charities

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

anime

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
id have WWE host a show for me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pay others to post

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
two chicks at the same time

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Buy a bar in EAV, Atlanta. Lose a ton of money all the time because running bars is hard, but not give one poo poo.

D.N. Nation fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Oct 25, 2018

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
If the UK title isn't defended on the PPV, would it be ruled as a no-contest, IcePhoenix?

That's what I would spend part of my 1.6 billion dollars on.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Pay my debts, pay my parents debts, get a decent apartment, don't give National DSA a lot of money (because they are incompetent with any large sum of money), give my local DSA chapter a bunch of money, give a grant to my geology dept from my alma mater (with the conditions that the money not be used to support research in the oil and gas industry), never have a boss again, buy a house out in Southern Utah and a summer rental by Lake Erie.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I would become a bankrupt money mark.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

DarkstarIV posted:

If the UK title isn't defended on the PPV, would it be ruled as a no-contest, IcePhoenix?

That's what I would spend part of my 1.6 billion dollars on.

good question

If she comes out for the match but it doesn't happen for whatever reason, then it would be a no-contest. If the match is just dropped from the card and replaced with something then I'd just give a null across the board.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

IcePhoenix posted:

HERE IS THE THING

https://goo.gl/forms/JKlYNwV1Knseztz02

Submissions are due Sunday at 3PM EST for Evolution, Thursday (the 1st) at 11:59 PM EST for Crown Jewel

Donate majority to charity, keep approximately only $10 million.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Wazzu posted:

Same here.

Also awesome form for Crown Jewel. :)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
I think I could afford a closet in the Bay Area with that amount

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i change my vote to become hounded by close and distant relatives as well as friends and be too scared to say no and be broke within 15 years and commit suicide

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Cavauro posted:

i change my vote to become hounded by close and distant relatives as well as friends and be too scared to say no and be broke within 15 years and commit suicide

Either this or become utterly paranoid, barricade myself in my house, never actually spend any of the money and die in my basement covered in my own body fluids.

Maybe see how many politicians I can buy.
Probably not enough.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Love the selection for Crown Jewel :) As for what I'd do with all that money. Travel. Travel everywhere. I loving love traveling and don't get to do it nearly enough.

HitTheTargets posted:

two chicks at the same time

gently caress, I gave the wrong answer.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i would buy the island of Madagascar

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Wazzu posted:

Same, via founding a charitable foundation who would invest all that money and donate the interest every year so it could be an ongoing thing.

Comedy answer: Bribe WWE to run a PPV I get to book.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
I put "Who cares?" for the battle royale and quite frankly I think that's more correct than whoever gives the right answer in the form. I demand the 7 points.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Vaguido posted:

I put "Who cares?" for the battle royale and quite frankly I think that's more correct than whoever gives the right answer in the form. I demand the 7 points.

I'll give you half credit if when I look up the answer this is my response to the winner

fair warning though there are several possible winners that will not draw this reaction from me

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

probs all this

(instead of watching Crown Jewel, go play You Are Jeff Bezos instead, it loving rules)

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Venomous posted:

probs all this

(instead of watching Crown Jewel, go play You Are Jeff Bezos instead, it loving rules)

Thank you for letting me live this beautiful dream for 15 minutes.
Back to reality. Where I can't spend Jeff Bezos' money and WWE is going to Saudi Arabia and there's gently caress all we can do about either.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Oct 25, 2018

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 days!

Jerusalem posted:

Love the selection for Crown Jewel :) As for what I'd do with all that money. Travel. Travel everywhere. I loving love traveling and don't get to do it nearly enough.

gently caress, I gave the wrong answer.

With that kinda money you could do both things. Heck, you could travel around like a real-life The Godfather with as many ladies (or gents if that is someone's preference :)) as you could fit into your private plane. Which is what I'd do. :pervert:

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Fund actual antifa super-soldiers

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

With that kinda money you could do both things. Heck, you could travel around like a real-life The Godfather with as many ladies (or gents if that is someone's preference :)) as you could fit into your private plane. Which is what I'd do. :pervert:

Im starting to suspect these two ladies who travel with me everywhere on my yacht aren't actually attracted to my personality.... :ohdear:

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Once you get that kind of money any hope of anybody loving you for your personality is pretty much gone.
I mean they'll all say it, but how can you tell?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wait you're supposed to have money BEFORE that happens? :aaa:

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

ChrisBTY posted:

Once you get that kind of money any hope of anybody loving you for your personality is pretty much gone.
I mean they'll all say it, but how can you tell?

Find someone with yet more wealth. Also, who is to say that someone should love your personality? Perhaps I do not want a partner with that kind of a cold dead heart.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
I'd start a tech company and collect government subsidies.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

ThePariah posted:

I'd start a tech company and collect government subsidies.

Call it Blockchain Social Media Solutions, watch confident young libertarians invest and then browbeat all their friends into doing the same. Eventually you'll either go under or you'll hit a tipping point where confused old men will wander in with comically large sacks with $ on them and timidly hand them over and you've made it for life.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 days!

Jerusalem posted:

Call it Blockchain Social Media Solutions, watch confident young libertarians invest and then browbeat all their friends into doing the same. Eventually you'll either go under or you'll hit a tipping point where confused old men will wander in with comically large sacks with $ on them and timidly hand them over and you've made it for life.

Also, splash ads featuring your slogan ("It's Time to Rock the Blockchain") all over major metro public transport areas, while simultaneously doing interviews where you stress the need for "limited government". :v:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sure everybody wants to talk to me about failure to meet projected profit margins this, and complete lack of any oversight that, but I think it's more important we talk about deregulation!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Invest 80% of it wisely and securely. Spend the remaining 20% on complete debauchery and wind up dead in a back alley gutter somewhere on some south Pacific island 3 months later.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

invest it all in anime figurines

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Way ahead of you.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I predict they will announce at Crown Jewel the induction of Chris Benoit into the Hall of Fame

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

super macho dude posted:

Invest 80% of it wisely and securely.

Go RV! posted:

invest it all in anime figurines

Don't just repeat what super macho dude already said, Go RV! :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Jerusalem posted:

Don't just repeat what super macho dude already said, Go RV! :mad:

Think of what $120 billion dollars thrown at anime titty industry would actually do.

What a wonderfully lewd world that would be.

• Locked thread