Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals

Fun Shoe

precision posted:

I randomly discovered Tropical gently caress Storm a couple months ago and now I have no idea how I ever lived without them

"Who's My Eugene" is perma stuck in my head

If you haven't checked out Gareth and Fiona's previous band The Drones, you should definitely give those records a listen too. Very similar vibes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Wand's first two albums (Ganglion Reef and Golem) have some of my favorite heavy psych guitar in recent memory. All of their albums are great, however their more recent albums are more reliant on texture and traditional songwriting structure rather than riffs and heroic soloing. Their singer/guitarist Cory Hanson also released a great psych folk solo record called The Unborn Capitalist From Limbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP8Ebu_J9_0

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

The 2nd Rose City Band record that came out this year is very good too