Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Just finished this. Thought it was good, didn’t like the earlier parts where Sabrina seemed surprised about the blood magic and canabalism despite being raised with witches, but it wrapped up nicely.

I didn’t follow the 90s show too closely but my wife pointed out something. She said on the show every Spellman had a dark twin and an earlier vision showed two girls at Sabrina’s birth. That and Sabrina’s mom saying “they took my baby”, and the end reveal makes me think there’s another half witch girl out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Nick Scratch is such a dumb on the nose name I can’t decide if I love it or hate it.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hilda’s familiar was the spiders

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Ither posted:

The show's alright, but I think I would like it better if the horror element was ratcheted up. Like if the show was rated R.

The one complaint I have about the show it they actually toned it way down from the comic. I get it, but having Sabrina be okay with the devil worship and cannabalism until it affected her friends was a better angle.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

I’m sure they have plans for indefinite seasons. Netflix set up Luke Cage and Iron Fist up for season 3 despite licensing issues, and honestly Archie Comics is in dire financial shape so I’m pretty sure they aren’t going to get too greedy with what profitable licenses they have.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Good news witches

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1075064672959774720?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

I had no idea they weren’t listed as main cast. Agreed it need to happen, they set up Sue to be a great wild card going forward.