Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
So I guess their bid to break the Netflix three-seasons-and-you're-out curse is to make season 3 the Empire Strikes Back of their series.

Teek posted:

Full series and some game spoilers from what little I know of Saint Germain in the games, I know he was a time traveler. I could see some take of that here, Do we have any sense of who was in the portal? I thought it could have been a different time period Alucard maybe?

I don't think we have enough to go off of. St. Germain is in all of one game and he's dramatically different there. The only character I can possibly think of who might match what little we have to go off of is Maria Renard, and that's just down to the silhouette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

I binged through the series this afternoon.

It's occurred to me that if they're setting up a direct adaptation of any canon game in the series from this point forward, it'd make the most sense to do Order of Ecclesia. I seem to remember the creators saying at some point that all of the villagers you rescue over the course of that game are Belmont descendants, so changing it to be a story about Belmont Village four hundred years later would be a reasonably natural fit.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

Blaise330 posted:

Man the people in that first village that Sypha was starting to fix are kinda boned now aren't they? Whelp.

I think the people in Targoviste might be okay, since the people aboveground are going to go down to the scene of the fighting to find a bunch of dead nobles, no living king or queen, and an immense amount of gold and treasure.

Also, even with Sypha's two-week grief vacation, I have to figure she's type-A enough that she'd eventually want to head back there and follow up.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

I suppose they could do the thing where some newjack vampire is just using Dracula's name for the sake of building street cred.

Meanwhile Dracula's been chilling in rural England for three hundred years writing his thinly veiled autobiography, which he plans to publish as fiction under the name "Bram Stoker."