Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
I wonder if they're planning to do a weird combination of Curse and Symphony considering their somewhat similar plots. Since they changed Devil Forgemasters from forging actual sentient demonweapons into straight up necromancers, I could see Isaac pulling double duty in place of a certain other necromancer. Maybe he'll take a clever alias or something.

Also when Trevor found something in a wall (turned out to be the Morning Star) I thought to myself it better not be a drat pork chop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
Honestly other than being cel shaded I don't even see Castlevania as an anime. The people all actually look like people, the tropes aren't non-existant but are subtle and rare. Despite being based on japanese source material I'd outright call Castlevania a western-style cartoon with anime influences. But I guess where the line of "anime or not" falls could be argued until the heat-death of the universe.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

Lurdiak posted:

It's a better track, but I dunno that it's more iconic.

I could see a younger generation considering it more iconic but for me it's definitely Vampire Killer. Bloody Tears occupies the same space for me as Wicked Child.