Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

Solice Kirsk posted:

I don't know if they're really following the games at all. Hector would be a bad rear end who kills Dracula if they were.

In his game, Hector actually quit working for Dracula while he was still alive. He was kind of a dink who was only spurred back into action because Issac killed his girlfriend, and only went on to resolve the threat of the curse because Trevor got injured before he could do it himself. The show is pretty much loosely following the games while doing its own thing, which I'd say is a good way to adapt something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I unfortunately (for Dracula) get the vibe that the series intends to set up the Castlevania status quo as something Dracula doesn't get much of a choice in.

That's how it's always been in Castlevania. Letting Dracula say "gently caress Off" and stay with his wife in hell would be an interesting change of pace.