Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Grant daNasty or death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

I just wanna know what the people running up the Aztec Pyramid was referencing.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

https://twitter.com/NXOnNetflix/status/1243600966407995392

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

NowonSA posted:

You'd lose a lot of the special sauce of it without him, but the core gameplay could still be really fun and I think his replacement could come up with similarly crazy bosses to fight.

I'd say there'd be less chance of something like Quiet happening again, but I'd be lying to myself.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Has Netflix said anything about the future of the show yet?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Thundercracker posted:

I know the folktale, but what's a Bluebeard? I'm assuming Ellis isn't literally marrying and murdering women.

wikipedia posted:

The notoriety of the tale is such that Merriam-Webster gives the word "Bluebeard" the definition of "a man who marries and kills one wife after another," and the verb "bluebearding" has even appeared as a way to describe the crime of either killing a series of women, or seducing and abandoning a series of women.[5]

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Thundercracker posted:

Just elevate randos he finds in the villages of Castlevania II.

It's Error and Bug's time to shine!

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Belmont's Bizarre Adventure: Whipping Tendency

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Has Netflix done any shows that lasted more than 3 or 4 seasons? I get the feeling that at least one executive there still thinks that the "65 then syndication" rule still applies.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Just finished the season.

Liked it overall, but was really disappointed that Isaac's whole arc just kinda ... ended after the battle at Styria.

Just a little philosophizing with Fly Guy and Hector, a fight scene versus Camilla, and then he disappears from the story altogether.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

It's Godbrand, but in a really bad Dracula mask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

https://twitter.com/SamuelDeats/status/1407580702833627138