Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
Skip all the way ahead to Aria of Sorrow :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
It's being advertised as the last season but there are talks about making "spinoffs" in the future

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
Adapt Simon's Quest and have Alucard be like "okay who the gently caress is trying to bring Dad back this time" and have him get pissed as hell when he realizes it's Trevor's great grandson

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
I know it's a long shot but if they do Rondo/Symphony I would kill for a season adapting Order of Ecclesia, the best of the DS games, since that game's plot is all about what happened after the Belmont clan went underground and it would bridge the gap between Richter and Julius. You could also do it with Portrait of Ruin's story, but if I had to choose one or the other...

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
I binged the entire season starting as soon as I clocked out of work and holy poo poo I want more Castlevania but if this is all we're gonna get I'll definitely be satisfied. Nah I'm just kidding please give me my boi Soma

I marked the gently caress out for Varney the Vampire turning out to be Death in disguise and Saint Germaine eating poo poo. Also loved what a loving rude shithead Death was, his taunts and insults toward Saint Germaine and Trevor had me cackling.

Also jesus gently caress, Hector just can't get a break, can he?

Edit: One of my favorite non-combat moments in the whole season was Isaac talking to Hector after revealing that he didn't come to kill him. It was amazingly poignant.