Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Being a mage seems dope in this universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Yeah for an animated MA show there's no terrible fanservice. I anticipate some think pieces on why the show is SJW propaganda because of it.
Also I got a laugh out of Syphas sudden turn against the speakers aversion to books. "My people are stupid."

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Ice magic is my favorite magic and I turned into a 12 year old when Sypha started shooting ice at people.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Yeah the background paintings are great. I want to see more of the castle.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I enjoyed it but I think the middle was just a bit slow. Needed less time in the library and a few more action setpieces and it would have been :rms:

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Let's just be grateful they didn't do that awful 3D animation being passed off as 2D animation a lot of studios are doing now.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I also love how Sypha is basically reeling from the high of adventure by the end. She needs another hit.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I love Alucards ridiculously long sword, it moves so gracefully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Dracula who wants to die but gets ressurected has to be an Anne Rice character.