Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
I never played the Castlevania games, but this show was a lot of fun. It seems like the second season was a little lighter-hearted than the first, but that's not a bad thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
They should make a Metroid series.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Anthology series, different arcs being different incarnations of Link/Zelda/Gannon. Some connected, some not.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

large_gourd posted:

i wasn't really a fan. unless i'm misremembering, they've only changed once and basically it's just the neckpiece, whatever it's called, has been removed to show off the fact she has scar on her shoulder now.

i liked it better before. just looks a little plainer now, but still a good design.

Eh, if I had a claw mark on my arm where Dracula slashed me shortly before I and my two pals killed him, I might want people to see it.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Alucard gets attacked by a weird jellyfish alien from outerspace, finally giving us the Metroidvania we always wanted

Great, now I want this thing that will never exist. Thanks.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I remember someone making a joke about Alucard becoming a drunk hoarder and at least part of that came true. And the joke where both him and Sypha are becoming more like Trevor, not just from hanging around him and having traits rub off but because of becoming traumatised and world-weary by both supernatural and very human horror. Drinking and swearing are very common and very human reactions to dealing with endless bullshit.

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > TV IV > Castlevania Season 3: Drinking and swearing are very common and very human reactions to dealing with endless bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
I hope the studio finds the time to do a season 2 of Seis Manos.