Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

This (and season 1) was so much better than it had any right to be. The fight scene animation especially was really top notch.

I wonder if Warren Ellis will write season 3 since the story line pretty much wrapped up at the end of season 2. Historically, it seems like he's always kicked off really strong plot arcs in comics and then bowed out and let other people write the rest of it when he gets bored.

When that loving song kicked in I actually went "WOOOO" and then had to explain to the people watching it with me why it was significant, thereby cementing my legacy with my friends as alphanerd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU