Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless

Being rude to people on purpose, not doing the normal things society expects of me, only not by accident. Instead of saying "please" and "thank you" saying things like "please" and "thank you" in the sarcastic type of voice. Why? It's funny to be rude on purpose. Ideas:

- Instead of holding open a door, masturbate in public.

- Let someone go ahead of you in line? No way. Instead, drop bricks off a bridge.

- Someone says "thank you?" Instead of "you're welcome," tell them the date of their death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Sharing very personal problems while standing at a urinal.

Yelling swears at my dog in public for 'not being cute enough'

When people say, "good day" responding, "Pft, maybe for you, nerd."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Only tipping 9%.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Calling every old man I talk to "darlin".

Shaking my rump on the bus so everyone is jealous.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
- instead of thanking your server, tell them "you too"

- when ending a business phone call, say "i love you" before hanging up

oh

...wait

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Shucks to you lot, this bible study is lame.

by R. Guyovich
horse loving

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

When an old lady asks you what time it is, ask her what it was like being alive during world war 2. Either she'll be insulted cause she's not that old, or she'll start answering you seriously and be pleased that someone is taking an interest in her life and then you say GOD talk talk talk boooring bye

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
please don't be rude on purpose

jerks

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
clothing shop attendant: may i help you sir :3
me: please lady, you look like you can't even help yourself
*sighs, unsheathes katana*

Dorothy Lynch
getting into a heated political debate online and ending it with "is your refrigerator running?"

FactsAreUseless

Dorothy Lynch posted:

getting into a heated political debate online and ending it with "is your refrigerator running?"
When they say "what" you respond with "then you should let him out!"

FactsAreUseless

504 posted:

horse loving
Now that's what I call rude on purpose! Etiquette dictates that we don't have sex with horses. But some people might do so anyway, which is very rude.

u sp33k l33t br0

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXKoiJrEUtI

tangie

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Only tipping 9%.

i always tip at least 10%

FutonForensic

flipping people off while riding the dolphin at Seaworld; being rude on porpoise

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Instead of helping an old lady across the street, murder a family of four in Ohio

Buy your girlfriend's movie ticket, popcorn and a drink? No way, just fire all of your design team employees for fun

Be the best man at your best friend's wedding? Not today, Satan, we're gonna fist ourselves on Omegle and Livestream it to the space station

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
shouting "gently caress you" loudly in public

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

FutonForensic posted:

flipping people off while riding the dolphin at Seaworld; being rude on porpoise

flipping off the dolphin while riding it

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Buying a billboard on Route 9 with a picture of a testicle.

Manifisto

not taking the time or effort to leave cryptic taunting clues for the police at the scenes of your murders, just a boring plain handwritten note saying "I did it" with your name and address and a bunch of fingerprints and dna evidence

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

my secret fetish is doing a big crime on the basis of the old "letting three pigs run loose, marked 1, 2, and 4"

Nosfereefer

kepp the assholes guessing, 100+ years after the fact

Scaly Haylie

rating this thread 1 :evilbuddy:

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
oh you want to merge? NOT today!

barista: "here is your cafe au lait :)"
me: "NO, i asked for cafe au latte!"

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Buying a whole 7-11 pizza and instead of eating it you throw it at Carl

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Paying someone to kick your rear end and then not letting them kick your rear end after paying them

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Walking around in a suit made out of rubber because whatever you say to me is bouncing off etc etc except I also have a spray gun filled with glue I'm gonna spray you with so it sticks to you, too!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Splatmaster posted:

Paying someone to kick your rear end and then not letting them kick your rear end after paying them

loving savage

FactsAreUseless

9/11ing someone is very rude on purpose

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

When you're pointing a gun at someone and you say "go ahead make my" and you make them stand there and wait awkwardly for a while before you say "day"

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Nosfereefer

when youre getting off an empty elevator, and you see someone has called it from another floor

so you fart as you leave

Stooge

Pouring someone a beer but making sure it's mostly head.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Giving head but making sure it's mostly teeth

Nosfereefer

writing 'fuk u' on your teeth b4 going to the dentist

Tane

obeying all local and state traffic laws to confuse other drivers

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
this is much better than being polite by accident. like that time i slipped, and as I fell my hand hit an old lady and helped push her across the street

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Oct 30, 2018

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Robot Made of Meat

blaise rascal posted:

this is much better than being polite by accident. like that time i slipped, and as I fell and my hand hit an old lady and helped push her across the street

I HATE it when that happens!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

barfdog

purposely leaving toast crumbs in the butter to mark my territory

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT

eating someone else's lunch out of the work fridge