Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joke_explainer

DATA: “As a robot, I am superior to humans in many ways. However, more than anything else, I aspire to be more human - I wish to understand human emotion, something I am completely incapable of experiencing. I hope you can understand and sympathize with my plight.”

DATA trolleys up toward RIKER.

RIKER [red faced and cross eyed]: “I’ll allow it”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Toto rip's back the curtain, the sham is exposed and the old wizard explains his machine," The head can take any size and any shape I desire, and with it's metal cart and wheels I can take it where the ole gal needs to be, Dorthy my good child!."

"That's amazing Mr Phardig," Dorthy exclamind ,"but what are those hands for?"

"Those my young lass, are to hold my rear end cheeks when it sucks my dick."

----------------

Manifisto

Macnult posted:

Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, sensual beeps and boops

byob: sensual beeps and boops

ty nesamdoom!

Splicer

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
"This, my darling, is a device. A device many men and many women have died to see, to understand, and to own. In many ways it is like one of your toys, but a toy for adults. This, darling, is a dick sucking trolley robot."

google THIS

Grouchy elf foreman: Hermey! We have trolley robots that can cry, talk, walk, blink, and run a temperature! We don't need any dick sucking trolley robots!

[cut to closeup of Santa's face, beet red, eyes crossed] I'll allow it.

google THIS fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Nov 27, 2018

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Splicer posted:

"This, my darling, is a device. A device many men and many women have died to see, to understand, and to own. In many ways it is like one of your toys, but a toy for adults. This, darling, is a dick sucking trolley robot."
I still lose my goddamn mind about the zybourne clock

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
the robot that sucks twice as hard sucks half as long, and you have sucked so very very hard, Roy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I want more dick, fucker.

Drink-Mix Man

Basically Battlestar Galactica but Six has wheels

alnilam

It wheeled over the line. Mark it zero, Donny.

[Donny, face red, eyes crossed] I'll allow it

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
that robot really tied the room together
and this guy peed on it!

----------------

joke_explainer

drilldo squirt posted:

Toto rip's back the curtain, the sham is exposed and the old wizard explains his machine," The head can take any size and any shape I desire, and with it's metal cart and wheels I can take it where the ole gal needs to be, Dorthy my good child!."

"That's amazing Mr Phardig," Dorthy exclamind ,"but what are those hands for?"

"Those my young lass, are to hold my rear end cheeks when it sucks my dick."

google THIS posted:

Grouchy elf foreman: Hermey! We have trolley robots that can cry, talk, walk, blink, and run a temperature! We don't need any dick sucking trolley robots!

[cut to closeup of Santa's face, beet red, eyes crossed] I'll allow it.

blaise rascal posted:

I still lose my goddamn mind about the zybourne clock

got any sevens posted:

the robot that sucks twice as hard sucks half as long, and you have sucked so very very hard, Roy

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I want more dick, fucker.

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Basically Battlestar Galactica but Six has wheels

Dang. So many (2) people despise this thread and are like, 'joke_explainer, why do you keep posting in the worst thread in BYOB' but to me it is just the gift that keeps on giving.

Drink-Mix Man

alnilam posted:

It wheeled over the line. Mark it zero, Donny.

[Donny, face red, eyes crossed] I'll allow it

got any sevens posted:

that robot really tied the room together
and this guy peed on it!

BUNNY LEBOWSKI: I'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars.
DUDE: Uhhhh... I'm just gonna go find a dick sucking trolley machine.

drilldo squirt

joke_explainer posted:

Dang. So many (2) people despise this thread and are like, 'joke_explainer, why do you keep posting in the worst thread in BYOB' but to me it is just the gift that keeps on giving.

I challenge those cowards to post here.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Maybe the chat thread since I don't want to derail this.

----------------

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

drilldo squirt posted:

Maybe the chat thread since I don't want to derail this.

'derail', eh? ...

i hired you boys to lay some DSTR track, not to dance around like a bunch of kansas city DSTR's!

----------------

Splicer

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Ultron's first trip to the internet begins and ends with deviant art.

HappyKitty

"Welcome, humans! I am ready for you! "

*Hoists up Logan 5's fur robe*

"Fish, plankton, sea greens, and protein from the ween. "*Stuffs Logan's dick into his weird silver mouth

"Fresh as harvest day. "

*LOGAN SPURTS ALL OVER THE ICE CAVE

"Overwhelming, am I not?"

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Trolley Man

Drink-Mix Man

Bi Centennial Man

HappyKitty

I dunno I guess like that movie Space Camp except that the chubby white robot is really thirsty for young Joaquin Phoenix's dick

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
cum, will robinson!

----------------

google THIS

Hello. I am Baymax, your personal.............companion.

google THIS

I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with my care.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
CATS, with grizabella ascending to be a DSTR

Touch me
It's so easy to leave me
All alone with the memory
Of my days in the sun
If you touch me
You'll understand what happiness is

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Nov 28, 2018

----------------

Nice Guy Patron
Instead of a ghost, Hamlet's Father appears to the guards as a dick sucking trolley robot.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
hey master skywalker, didn't your robot hand have skin covering it before you went in exile for several years to live alone as a hermit?

HappyKitty

my dog died im sad posted:

Instead of a ghost, Hamlet's Father appears to the guards as a dick sucking trolley robot.

I am thy dick sucking trolley robot
Doom'd for a certain term to suck some dicks,
And for the day confined to suck more dicks
Till the foul dicks sucked in my days of nature
Are burnt and purged away.

drilldo squirt

got any sevens posted:

cum, will robinson!

Can't believe they made the doctor and the robot the same character.

----------------

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

Guillermo, my man! Listen kid, I just wanna say that I read your script and loved it. We've got a real summer blockbuster on our hands here. I'm talking Terminator: Salvation big. Ooo, I gave myself the chills! Listen squirt--can I call ya "squirt"?--I'm just gonna have the B-team make some quick edits, namely, we're removing all the scenes where the giant robots suck everyone's dicks, and we're changing the title away from "Pussy-ific Rimjob" to, I dunno, "Pacific Rim." A working title, we'll workshop it! Love ya babe, mmmwah! Bye-bye

I just wanted to quote this post again because it's so good

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

google THIS posted:

I just wanted to quote this post again because it's so good

it's very good haha

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

"I got chills. They're multiplying. And I'm losing control. Cause the power, you're supplying... It's ELECTRIFYING"

-Danny Zuko serenading his girlfriend, The Dick Sucking Trolley Robot

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Farecoal

There he go
my tongue is augmented

alnilam

They're waiting for you Gordon... in the test chamberrrr

*Gordon goes into the test chamber and that weird cart you push into the energy beam is a dick sucking trolley robot*

Dungeon Ecology

the camera slows pushes in towards a grainy blue CRT screen. through the static, you can make out an abandoned well in a field.

slowly but surely, you can hear a rhythmic whirring sound, echoing eerily from within the depths of the well...

alnilam

alnilam posted:

*Gordon goes into the test chamber and that weird cart you push into the energy beam is a dick sucking trolley robot*

Unforeseen Cumsequemces

Farecoal

There he go

Farecoal posted:

my tongue is augmented

"Another fifty billion dollars down the throat"

google THIS

alnilam posted:

You can call it "the zero point energy field manipulator"...if you really want to.

HappyKitty

Dick sucking robot, in the flesh - or, rather, on the trolley. I took the liberty of relieving you of your dick sucking lips. Most of them were government property. As for the trolley, I think you've earned it. The borderworld, Xen, is in our control, for the time being... thanks to you. Quite a nasty bunch of dicks you sucked over there; I am impressed. That's why I'm here, Mr. Freeman. I have recommended your services to my... employers, and they have authorized me to offer you a job. They agree with me that you have limitless potential. You've proved yourself a decisive dick sucking trolley robot so I don't expect you'll have any trouble deciding what to do. If you're interested, just suck my dick and I will take that as a yes. Otherwise, well, I can offer you a dick you have no chance of bringing to full orgasm... rather an anticlimax after what you've just survived. Time to choose...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
"do you expect me to talk?"

"no mr. bond, I expect you to moan"