Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Wants the Cup the Most?
This poll is closed.
Red Bull New York 6 14.29%
Atlanta United FC 6 14.29%
Sporting Kansas City 4 9.52%
Seattle Sounders FC 4 9.52%
Los Angeles FC 2 4.76%
FC Dallas 1 2.38%
New York City FC 0 0%
Portland Timbers 6 14.29%
D.C. United 8 19.05%
Columbus Crew SC 3 7.14%
Philadelphia Union 1 2.38%
Real Salt Lake 1 2.38%
Total: 42 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ciprian Maricon posted:

XL since I'm 700lbs and don't ever leave my house, you certainly don't have to man, there's a replacement for me on eBay but I hate giving paypal money just hoping there was some website I didn't know about for old shirts

Mine is a small so that's out anyway.

Only one I found with a short search was a small as well.

Check out this site for old kits though, it's awesome: https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2008-09-dc-united-home-shirt-very-good-s.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Oh man that's perfect, gonna lose all my money buying old kits

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Oh man that's perfect, gonna lose all my money buying old kits

The older kits get crazy expensive obviously. I spent about a year on eBay buying old USA and Manchester United shirts like a decade ago and I should probably start reselling them, the prices have gone up astronomically.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Random final note to then end old kit chat, I have two old Adidas shirts, the DC kit mentioned and a 1994 US World Cup shirt and they're both made in the USA which is a bit of a novelty and the stitching on both is absolutely awful.

The DC shirt is the same as the one below and the straightness of the stripes and the gaps between them is absolutely shocking.