Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

I picked up this game because of the LP. It's a great experience. My main complaint is that the watch light/comet takes too long. (I don't think it even moves if you're not around it). I know where the bodies were, game! Don't make me wait for the comet to arrive! :argh:

homphgomph posted:

I have a theory about the status of the crew and it involves the survival of all the piggies, goats, and chickens :3:

You mean the people we haven't seen are all devoured by the animals? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

A great thing this game does is that not everyone dies instantly, so there's still some people whose cause of death have to be worked out.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

It's because in the bosun's memory (at least it's the bosun according to Homphgomph and Ginko), his mate died by being torn apart. And the tattooed guy died by being torn apart, so they decided that the tattooed guy is the bosun's mate.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Tenebrais posted:

I said I'd watch along blind but I got the game for myself because I got tired of you not noticing things I wanted to look at :v:

I noticed watching this that the time the pocket watch turns to matches the chapter/page of the book, which will probably help when the deck gets full of bodies and you're trying to pick out which scene you wanted to see.

The watch quirk is helpful, I guess, but I ended up memorizing the location of all the bodies anyway because I needed to go to the memories too many times.

Also, one of the best moments in this game for me is realizing that we're actually visiting the "Justice at Sea" sketch, complete with the artist himself.

1234567890num fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Nov 10, 2018

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

I'm surprised that you don't know what orlop was, considering you walked on it throughout the video. Orlop deck is the third level of the ship, between the gun deck and the cargo deck.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

homphgomph posted:

I know next to nothing about boats, that's more of ginkos thing

I also know pretty much nothing about boats going in. I just know about it from the map.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Yes, most of these have multiplr possible causes. This one also accepted my answer, which is fell off the stairs.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

homphgomph posted:

That's interesting and makes sense, I feel like there were a couple situations where multiple causes could have applied.

The timing of this very helpful comment is hilarious, (sorry ginko)

FYI, for Charles' death you can also put burned. Since he burned after getting spiked along with the beast itself. In the video you didn't recognize the fire which for me is obvious, so :shrug:

That comment made me curious about the rage :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

With all your guessing I'm surprised you didn't even try putting Africa to the rest of the survivors.