Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I mean, it seems more effective than going door to door. Honestly, how often are you going to get to use the line, "babies don't even eat candy. You baby"? I'll tell you when. Never. Also, what is some loving eight year old really going to do if a creepy thirty year old dude holds them up for their candy? Nothing. They're not going to fight back. It is almost exactly like taking candy from a baby but instead it is a child. I mean it probably wouldn't even come to physical violence. Vague threats alone would probably net you like thirty pounds of candy. Granted as an adult candy doesn't have quite as much appeal but still you would be king of Candy Mountain. A loving king. Lording your princely sum of Smarties and miniature Snickers bars over the children of your community. I'm just saying, think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
start Halloween with one piece of candy and when you put it in their bag just grab a different piece of candy for the next kid

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Halloween is a time to celebrate monsters and other supernatural entities that torture and/or murder living human beings in the most brutal and horrific ways imaginable. It is most popular with families and children and sugary treats are involved.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don’t even like candy that much dude. :munch:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I don’t even like candy that much dude. :munch:

Yes but if you'd read the OP you'd see it is more about the status that comes with being King of Candy Mountain than it is about the candy.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I spent one Halloween robbing little kids for bags.

But then I felt just like a fiend. It wasn't even close to Halloween. It was dark as gently caress on the streets. My hands were all bloody from punching on the concrete.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Some bodybuilding dad gonna jack up OP when he comes around the corner seeing him loving w his kid.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Literally A Person posted:

Yes but if you'd read the OP you'd see it is more about the status that comes with being King of Candy Mountain than it is about the candy.

I’d like to believe it’s passion for candy. :thunk:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Burt Sexual posted:

Some bodybuilding dad gonna jack up OP when he comes around the corner seeing him loving w his kid.

The bodybuilders natural predator is being hit in their jelly-knees. Got my bases covered here. I've done my homework.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
She didn’t make the A class if that’s what she’s wondering. The old D class became the new universal A class. 1/2 of I that’s it. Do your math homework or :frogout:

I mean unless they want their butthole to clench up so tight they won’t poo poo for a week they don’t need that candy until they get with the program. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Oct 29, 2018

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

She didn’t make the A class if that’s what she’s wondering. The old D class became the new universal A class. 1/2 of I that’s it. Do your math homework or :frogout:

I mean unless they want their butthole to clench up so tight they won’t poo poo for a week they don’t need that candy until they get with the program. :shrug:

A sound rationalization?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

A sound rationalization?

NO CANDY! :catbert:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:yikes:

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it
an old coworker used to tell his kids they have to provide an offering to some demon or something otherwise it will eat their souls. So they would get to pick out 10 pieces of candy and the rest were given up as the offering...to which he would bring to work for all of us on the team.

No need to threaten others kids if you can just scare the candy out of your own.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/caseyno_/status/1056607479788900353

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
We are slowly adopting halloween in NZ but I for one will continue to put the hose on any punk who dares walk up my expertly trimmed path

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Vastarien posted:

I spent one Halloween robbing little kids for bags.

But then I felt just like a fiend. It wasn't even close to Halloween. It was dark as gently caress on the streets. My hands were all bloody from punching on the concrete.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

loving lol that would be fun for me if I didn’t mutate every ant queen within a 100 ft radius.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i get the same 4 kids every year and they're all getting those mega sized reese's cups

i'm pretty sure their parents hate me

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Last year we had Halloween on the weekend so I was out with my friends "getting candy", but actually just stealing the bags from kids lol. Anyway we were doing this until the cops got called and pulled up on us, naturally we start running but they must've sent like the fastest guy in the department because he caught up to us (on foot!) almost right away.
At this point flight was off limits so we went for fight. I nail him right in the mouth with a punch, but it didn't so much. I mean this guy was HUGE, six approaching seven feet I think? Kinda guy you see in your nightmares. So needless to say all three of us went at him at once and started really taking him down.
So I'm swinging and swinging and it's getting really bloody, until suddenly my friends and the cop just vanished and I realize I'm alone punching the sidewalk, and the blood is mine. Also it's the middle of the night and it wasn't actually Halloween or even close to it...:stonk:
My head has been messing with me recently...

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Grape posted:

Last year we had Halloween on the weekend so I was out with my friends "getting candy", but actually just stealing the bags from kids lol. Anyway we were doing this until the cops got called and pulled up on us, naturally we start running but they must've sent like the fastest guy in the department because he caught up to us (on foot!) almost right away.
At this point flight was off limits so we went for fight. I nail him right in the mouth with a punch, but it didn't so much. I mean this guy was HUGE, six approaching seven feet I think? Kinda guy you see in your nightmares. So needless to say all three of us went at him at once and started really taking him down.
So I'm swinging and swinging and it's getting really bloody, until suddenly my friends and the cop just vanished and I realize I'm alone punching the sidewalk, and the blood is mine. Also it's the middle of the night and it wasn't actually Halloween or even close to it...:stonk:
My head has been messing with me recently...

Isn’t that like, just a ghetto boys song man? :rznv:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

OP is going to be lured into a van by several angry fourth-graders.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lol, somebody already did this and it was better the first time

Also, now I can't get the background track out of my mind

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I just buy candy at the store

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
So just how many babies do you think you can take on before they overwhelm you, OP? Consider that they might be wielding plastic weaponry and sugar-high.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Colonel Cancer posted:

So just how many babies do you think you can take on before they overwhelm you, OP? Consider that they might be wielding plastic weaponry and sugar-high.

I mean, at least one.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

I mean, at least one.

... they travel in packs. Something tells me you didn't think this through.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
:ohdear:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sour candy supremacy

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don’t know I mean I’m not really hypoglycemic anymore so I could give a poo poo less. :shrug:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

I don’t know I mean I’m not really hypoglycemic anymore so I could give a poo poo less. :shrug:

Well look at Mr. La-de-da ova here.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I mean, at least one.

Are you sure? How old we talking here?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Well look at Mr. La-de-da ova here.

I think babby feels bad enough dude, realdo.

But like, a mechwarrior style showdown would have been p cool too. :baby:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Oct 30, 2018

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

FactsAreUseless posted:

OP is going to be lured into a van by several angry fourth-graders.

So the opposite of their normal routine

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
"Wow, spooooooky, and what are you? A ghost? So scary! No really I'm freaking the gently caress out right now" *loads pistol*

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Shine dropping 5lb gummy bears into wobbly 3 year olds pillownsack yelling "EAT MORE"

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
When they say 'trick or treat' just grab their candy, yell thank you and slam the door. Then you can claim you thought they were offering you a treat.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Everyone just gives out candy because nobody is talented anymore thanks to the internet. :jerkbag:

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Shine dropping 5lb gummy bears into wobbly 3 year olds pillownsack yelling "EAT MORE"

found a new thing to do if i win the lottery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
*in Bill Burr voice* oohhhh, you take your kid trick or treating at the mall?? What is he, a FAAAG? Mom look I got a coupon for a Spencer’s dick pop! Good for you son you made custody that much easier” Haha what do I know I’m just dumb, I’m sure she’s a good mom

• Locked thread