Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/WrestleTalk_TV/status/1057303727156150272

fuckin... what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Von_Doom posted:

Suspiria is a classic but it’s more art house. If you want another bit of obscura Check out the Spanish “Tombs of the Blind Dead”. Slow build but the ending scared the poop out of a tiny kid me.

I've use the music where the Templars ride out in several horror-themed RPG sessions and it ALWAYS puts my players on edge...hmm...I'm running a Deadlands campaign at the moment. I'm sure the Templars made it the Wild West somehow, right?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Von_Doom posted:

Its not really Zombies but “Demons” from 1985 (directed by Lamberto Brava) is a legit great Eyetalian horror film. You’ve got gratuitous gore, snorting coke off boobs, chainsaw fu on a motorcycle to screaming 80s metal and shotgun to the face. Really fun 80sness.

Suspiria is a classic but it’s more art house. If you want another bit of obscura Check out the Spanish “Tombs of the Blind Dead”. Slow build but the ending scared the poop out of a tiny kid me. Also “Company of Wolves” is a tad dated effects wise but still good.

Edit: also stream Train to Busan off Netflix. Best new zed flick in the past two decades.

I want to see the new Suspiria :negative: why won't it come to a theater near me

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
last year in halloween i got drunk as gently caress and made an idiot of myself, this year im going to play rdr2 and not get in trouble. maybe ill watch nightmare on elm street: the dream warriors, a legit good movie

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Its gonna be the best when Roman returns after Blood Money PPV and the cancer is never mentioned and things continue on just as they were.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Von_Doom posted:

Its not really Zombies but “Demons” from 1985 (directed by Lamberto Brava) is a legit great Eyetalian horror film. You’ve got gratuitous gore, snorting coke off boobs, chainsaw fu on a motorcycle to screaming 80s metal and shotgun to the face. Really fun 80sness.

I have only seen the sequel and it's ridiculous. The effects are great and it's cool how there are so many subplots that you have to guess which party will end up surviving and which party is fodder, but the origin of the infection is one of the most :psyduck: things I've ever seen in a movie.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Only if Jim Cornette manages her.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I love the WWE

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1057332295110021121

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
AaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

thank you stephanie

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:laffo:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Only if Jim Cornette manages her.
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

thank you stephanie

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
And they did so well in minimising her on the actual show :negative:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Rarity posted:

And they did so well in minimising her on the actual show :negative:

Stupid 50/50 booking.

DoctorGonzo posted:

last year in halloween i got drunk as gently caress and made an idiot of myself, this year im going to play rdr2 and not get in trouble. maybe ill watch nightmare on elm street: the dream warriors, a legit good movie

You should spend Halloween piecing together the serial killer map. 2/3 are in essentially the chapter 2 map, and the third is in a part you probably don't go to till way later in the game but I love exploring everything.. Holy gently caress why did I do that quest in pitch black dead of night. Also it didn't help that I'd randomly get jumped by THEM FUCKIN O'DRISCOLLS! :argh: It's fine I found a bunch of their campsites and just went all Jason Vorhees on their asses.

Jiro fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Oct 30, 2018

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
She's running

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

hahahaha 2/3 of the people on the cover are dudes :/

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Makes sense, women athletes have never, ever, had a platform until Stephanie gave them one so now they're doing what ever they can to give women a chance to finally receive some spotlight.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Chris James 2 posted:

It's the new "Honestly whatvdvabenmeltzter said about Dean Amanda’s do flux every telling. Also th where at r wee sees himself as a a superstars in friend."

I disagree. I laughed again when I saw “do flux every telling” but the other one just sounds mean

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDuHX9dRM4s

I guess there's only like, 3 people that care about League but lol at Seth Rollins playing as Teemo.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

RealFoxy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDuHX9dRM4s

I guess there's only like, 3 people that care about League but lol at Seth Rollins playing as Teemo.

How is Brennan not in on this?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Rarity posted:

you loving idiot, maybe if you're confused you could ask for clarification, but you're too busy trying to be MR BIG FORUMS I GOTCHA, I meant legitimate in terms of her being a bad whiny champ, and we did all want Becky to win it, so when she did, it was a huge FINALLY moment.

Maybe instead of being a piece of poo poo contrarian, you could just post to enjoy a ppv, you piece of poo poo.

anything else you want to suck out of this thread?

lmao

I hope crown jewel is just a huge disaster

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Do it ironically posted:

lmao

I hope crown jewel is just a huge disaster

I don't want to watch it but I am super excited to see if they continue to air Saudi propaganda videos.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

how do they not know that no one is falling for this

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Because people are falling for it.
They always do.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It's for PR which means it only has to fool people barely paying attention to the WWE

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Wait poo poo was evolution actually good? I heard someone say that Becky/Charlotte was a takeover tier match. I was hoping it would just be yet another lovely ppv since I don't want to give any more money to wwe.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

ChrisBTY posted:

Because people are falling for it.
They always do.

Are they?

I haven't seen a single person anywhere being like "Stephanie McMahon is the force behind womens wrestling becoming big in the WWE"

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Evolution as a whole was Takeover tier but not on the level of the the pre-RR or pre-WM ones from this year. Becky vs Charlotte is a legit WWE MOTYC.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Stephanie McMahon is the force behind womens wrestling becoming big in the WWE

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

tweet my meat posted:

Wait poo poo was evolution actually good? I heard someone say that Becky/Charlotte was a takeover tier match.

It was, Becky/Charlotte would have been among the best takeover women's matches.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

tweet my meat posted:

Wait poo poo was evolution actually good? I heard someone say that Becky/Charlotte was a takeover tier match. I was hoping it would just be yet another lovely ppv since I don't want to give any more money to wwe.

It was one of the most solid PPVs of the year and refreshingly without gently caress finishes for the most part. Crowd was rabid for almost all of it, very small mention of the saudi ppv, etc

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
figures that they finally put on a good ppv right after I quit watching.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

No loving way they can afford Serena Williams.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

No loving way they can afford Serena Williams.

nah they will just have to run a few shows in Chechnya or whatever

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Serena Williams vs Ronda Rousey sounds like something that would happen if they brought Celebrity Deathmatch back. Again.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Unless there's a lot missing from the quote in the article, the actual quote from Steph makes it seem like they took a sound clip of her saying "We'd love to get Serena Williams" and made a click bait-y headline out of it.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Since Ronda gets to take Piper's mantle, we should get "Dr. Death" Serena Williams. Then she can lose in the second round in the historical first time ever all-woman Brawl for All.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

They would need another Bart Gunn, a low card nobody who no one figures out is a shoot badass until it's too late

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DeathChicken posted:

They would need another Bart Gunn, a low card nobody who no one figures out is a shoot badass until it's too late

My money is on Tye Dillinger.

• Locked thread