Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

JT Smiley posted:

Makes sense, women athletes have never, ever, had a platform until Stephanie gave them one so now they're doing what ever they can to give women a chance to finally receive some spotlight.

The thing is, Steph probably truly believes this.

Also,

https://twitter.com/FinnBalor/status/1057355936518553600

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Davros1 posted:

The thing is, Steph probably truly believes this.

Also,

https://twitter.com/FinnBalor/status/1057355936518553600

Finn also posted a photo of he and HHH and captioned it Simba and Mufasa.

Despite his booking, Finn probably has loyalty to HHH.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

purkey posted:

hahahaha 2/3 of the people on the cover are dudes :/

And one of them has a serial history of abuse against women and rape allegations.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Gumball Gumption posted:

And one of them has a serial history of abuse against women and rape allegations.

Stephanie?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm curious as to who everyone thinks had the worst October. like if you were to nominate a wrestler as the "worst wrestler of the month" who would you nominate, and why. as you know i only watch the WWE, so i don't know if a guy in Japan is having a bad month, and i wouldn't understand why. so, there isn't a monthly poll about who is the biggest jabroni of the month, and you shouldn't make that poll, but if that poll existed, who do you think you would nominate and/or vote for this month. thank you.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/1057394550598176774?s=19

I, uh, wonder what Renee thinks of this development

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

shiksa posted:

Historic!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
are they going to put her in a two way mirror box? how is that even going to work since members of the house of saud evaporate when viewing a woman

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Baron Corbin posted:

i'm curious as to who everyone thinks had the worst October. like if you were to nominate a wrestler as the "worst wrestler of the month" who would you nominate, and why. as you know i only watch the WWE, so i don't know if a guy in Japan is having a bad month, and i wouldn't understand why. so, there isn't a monthly poll about who is the biggest jabroni of the month, and you shouldn't make that poll, but if that poll existed, who do you think you would nominate and/or vote for this month. thank you.

Roman reigns bhecause he died.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Raskolnikov38 posted:

are they going to put her in a two way mirror box? how is that even going to work since members of the house of saud evaporate when viewing a woman

Renee joins us live from Stamford, CT!!!!!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

She's probably just gonna be wearing a headscarf

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
They will just tell the Saudis she's Rene Young, the weird effeminate french announcer. You know how those Europeans are!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

WWE really does a great job with Last Man Standing matches in general, and it’s a small miracle they’ve shown some restraint with them and we don’t have an annual WWE LAST MAN STANDING PPV with 3 gimmick matches on it just because

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my source T. says they are going to have all the announcers backstage watching the show and not bring it up. He's nailed a lot of things recently like the surprise battle royal winner at evolution so it's a safe bet

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

jesus WEP posted:

WWE really does a great job with Last Man Standing matches in general, and it’s a small miracle they’ve shown some restraint with them and we don’t have an annual WWE LAST MAN STANDING PPV with 3 gimmick matches on it just because

They would have to rename it "last person standing" because progress and all. Bring back the hardcore title too but just for the women.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Cavauro posted:

my source T. says they are going to have all the announcers backstage watching the show and not bring it up. He's nailed a lot of things recently like the surprise battle royal winner at evolution so it's a safe bet

Can he tell me when Animal Crossing is coming out

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Cavauro posted:

Sounds like a good way to end up in a Saudi labor camp or whatever they do.

chop your body up I guess.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Can he tell me when Animal Crossing is coming out

May 21

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry, that's the JP release date. didn't clarify

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Cavauro posted:

I actually wouldn't be surprised, the announcers at the grr were like 300 feet from the ring because it was more important that bored Saudi princes looked at their phones at ringside

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I hope that Renee is safe for that whole trip.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

TV Zombie posted:

I hope that Renee is safe for that whole trip.

They need a trophy that doesn't have a dirty past behind it. She is a necessary sacrifice.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

shiksa posted:

Renee Young: OH WOW!

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i wish there was an Animal Crossing game, but with Rowdy Ringsports posters instead of animals

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Baron Corbin posted:

i wish there was an Animal Crossing game, but with Rowdy Ringsports posters instead of animals

I wanna be Scoot

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I'm that squinty fox that shows up and tries to sell you counterfeit items

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

when I went to raw a few weeks ago the announcers were at ringside but we couldn't hear any of their actual commentary; will the crown jewel show be a similar situation so that she won't be seen or heard if they announce backstage?

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

the escape goat posted:

will the crown jewel show be a similar situation so that she won't be seen or heard if they announce backstage?
Well that is the proper place for a woman in SA... upon punishment of death.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Baron Corbin posted:

give me angry eyeborws

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Cant wait for Stephanie McMahon to run for Senate 10 years from now and talk non stop about how she invented women's wrestling.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

When Stephanie runs for something she will act like wrestling never existed and that the business she ran was a successful streaming service or whatever with no mention of its contents

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Survivor Series is looking like it's going to own.

gently caress Crown Jewel but I enjoy other shows!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Just a heads up but I will be ashamed of whoever makes the Crown Jewel OP. And make fun of anyone who watches it, because I won't be watching it. I'll either be working or napping (since I work from home).

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Okay Rollins vs. Nakamura is like the one thing I can make myself give a poo poo about in your wretched company, WWE, so do me a favor and don't loving switch it out like you did last year with Shield/Usos.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I was genuinely surprised you weren't far more jazzed about how good Evolution was

It was the first thread in a long time for a WWE event where most of the posts were positive and I didn't see you in it at all - where the heck were you

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
Survivor Series was fun for the most part last year. James Ellsworth played a critical role in getting Strowman eliminated.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

ijii posted:

Survivor Series was fun for the most part last year. James Ellsworth played a critical role in getting Strowman eliminated.

That was 2016. :ssh:

SS 2016 was a hell of a show. SS 2017 was. Not.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Maybe we'll find out the name of the next blood money show at Survivor Series!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

Just a heads up but I will be ashamed of whoever makes the Crown Jewel OP. And make fun of anyone who watches it, because I won't be watching it.

:agreed: completely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
R-truth will be on the Smackdown team and pin a different Smackdown star, and for some reason, this ruling will stand.

• Locked thread