Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Serpentis posted:

...how did you un-disable 634 men?

Go to the hospitals and find a few hundred dudes who can still technically walk under their own power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Serpentis posted:

...how did you un-disable 634 men?

I imagine it's kinda like this scene, but with more Hugo Boss and fewer cars:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFBDeR8J5Rg

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

V. Illych L. posted:

is the polish army stil hanging around chilling in ukraine

you know it

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

VICTORY!

As always, thanks for watching this, and I hope you enjoyed it.

Hearts of Iron 4 thread is up here.

Banemaster
Mar 31, 2010
The ending movie being bugged is just so fitting for this game. :allears:

Eagerly following your next LP too.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
Congratulations Grey! Very good LP.

So how does the map look like in this timeline? The Soviet Union probably occupies Austria, most of Germany, and maybe Denmark?

Frionnel fucked around with this message at 09:34 on May 2, 2019

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

You'd have to imagine Tito is less independent this timeline too. Greece likely goes communist and Stalin is likely less cautious during the Turkish Strait crisis and the Korean war is replaced with a short Turkish war.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

yeah in this timeline i can't see stalin holding off on greek or austrian communism, and if germany got partitioned at all it would likely be in a very different way to otl

the soviet economy should also be in much better shape with vastly fewer civilians dead or displaced and most of the country relatively untouched by the war

interestingly, this means that the hiroshima ad nagasaki bombings are unlikely to happen as the japanese position becomes utterly hopeless by 1945, with who knows what consequences for east asia - one imagines that stalin feels much more combative about stuff like korea and china, possibly pushing more forcefully for mao? i don't know that history well enough to even really speculate

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

V. Illych L. posted:

yeah in this timeline i can't see stalin holding off on greek or austrian communism, and if germany got partitioned at all it would likely be in a very different way to otl

the soviet economy should also be in much better shape with vastly fewer civilians dead or displaced and most of the country relatively untouched by the war

interestingly, this means that the hiroshima ad nagasaki bombings are unlikely to happen as the japanese position becomes utterly hopeless by 1945, with who knows what consequences for east asia - one imagines that stalin feels much more combative about stuff like korea and china, possibly pushing more forcefully for mao? i don't know that history well enough to even really speculate

this is a good point, the Manchurian attack will kick off a year earlier.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Congratulations, Grey!

DarkParchment
Sep 23, 2016

A new power is rising! Its victory is at hand! This night, the land will be stained with the blood of Rohan!
That was amazing, congratulations on your victory over the Beast, Grey!

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
Soviets probably also grab north Italy and might reach the Low Countries if they drive fast enough. Doubt there's going to be a West Germany, certainly.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Congratulations on the win! The behaviour of the AI was absolutely mind-boggling on this one. It seems that these games really aren't meant to be played vs a computer.

alex314
Nov 22, 2007

So, the Manchurian attacks are spearheaded by those Polish divisions that chilled in Ukraine for the last year? Some of them had members of family that served in Tzarist army in Port Arthur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib
Congratulations Grey Hunter! :)