Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

I Love My Fluffy Boy Friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

overmind2000 posted:

I really hope that Toby is going somewhere interesting with Chara at the end of the game because otherwise it kinda came off as pandering to the fans.

I mean, it's clearly labeled as Chapter 1, sooooo

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Larryb posted:

Also, I've only personally experienced this through watching playthroughs so far but how does fighting actually work in this game? Is it the same as Undertale where you have to time your hits or do you just attack automatically for a set amount of damage?

it's timed hits

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

eonwe posted:

lmao at not liking Alphys

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

it happened in the post immediately above your computer's lol

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

MariusLecter posted:

Same.

Like imagining his sprite as a frito lay potato chip. With a sword.

like holy poo poo dude read the room lmao

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

It is a easy thing to overlook though if you aren't looking for it.

if you don't read this text-heavy game you're playing yeah you'll probably miss it

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Motherfucker posted:

But don't worry, we'll always have your weird aggression to keep us in check

people bringing in their weird biases to just decide characters are male despite zero evidence to this (and copious evidence otherwise, that kris is thoroughly a They) does make me a lil aggressive, yeah

it's a really easy thing to just Use The Correct Pronouns and it sucks when people don't.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

MariusLecter posted:

I didn't even notice till you posted this. Changed my post.

you're fine i just thought the timing was hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

TheNamedSavior posted:

I'll ask my great uncle that at his grave. Hope what he says will enlighten you all!

ignore everyone telling you otherwise actually, definitely keep wandering from thread to thread posting insane poo poo that makes no sense