Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

turns out Toby is still good at music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Oof

After completing the game and visiting everyone in town, walking through my front door to hear a "Home" reprise tugged at some heartstrings.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Oxxidation posted:

another medium in particular i thought was great but seemed to have been transplanted from a different game

That's because it was originally made for homestuck, I believe. The name even is homestuck ost-y

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Fangz posted:

this really is the bad opinion zone

Could be worse, we could be the smash thread

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

IronicDongz posted:

you can throw away ralsei's manual

https://imgur.com/a/CbEtmTm

granted if you actually do this I will break into your house and kick your dick clean off

delete this

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Ralph

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Broken Cog posted:

The Jevil theme is infectious.

It's been stuck in my head all day today

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

I wonder if Toby will ever use Megalo Strike Back

God, toby's made so much good loving music over the years. With megalovania in Undertale, I'm hoping he'll repurpose something like Black or [HOMESTUCK TRACK] for Deltarune

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Hogama posted:

The church may not be completely unrelated to the story.

I am very down for a boss fight against some eldritch horror/Ezekiel-esque angel

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

They are going to make so much loving money off that Ralsei plush

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

See, you're all thinking bone bros, but we're actually going to get lesser dog (because they have a sword).

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

low hp Ralsei is upsetting me

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Electric Phantasm posted:

I'm glad there is now a nonzero chance for Susie to get into Smash.

Vs Susie would be a loving amazing song in smash

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

All these new posts had me thinking something was released.

Y'all are the real monsters, not Alphys.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

YOOOOO loving FRIDAY

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

idk if anyone has brought it up, but in the hospital Noelle knows something is up and seems determined to get to the bottom of what's caused Kris to change so drastically.

I wonder if the Snowgrave route through the other chapters ends up culminating with Noelle being the final boss fighting the player to free Kris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Kiwi Ralsei just feels right