Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

Completed it (found the whole journal), took me about 2 hours.

It's a bit on the long side to play through for an alternate ending (other than the "go straight back to bed" ending) - apparently there's a difference if you never talk to Zera?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

I liked it.

Gameplay-wise it's only walking around and talking to people, similar to Escaped Chasm (but there are significantly more people around to talk to). The game mostly looks like the pixel art in the trailer, although there's full-screen pixel art for the first conversations with significant characters.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

Terper posted:

And potentially even How To Draw Dragons, left on the bottom shelf, never to be touched or returned to the Librarby.

Oh god, that's probavbly going to come up in Chapter 3.

Anyway, I read on the wiki that the Rouxls Kaard battle has some unique actions if you made a duck in chapter 1 (Apparently the duck falls in love with the swan boat and refuses to attack), but I couldn't find any video of that on youtube. Does anyone have a clip of that?

I did find this video of what happens if you lose, which is pretty funny:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAKxoNEzbJo

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

I ran into something that made me question my memory for a little while. Didn't screenshot it the first time, and had no idea what caused it, but I finally managed to make it happen again:

Seems to appear randomly when opening the status menu.

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

My favorite thing from the cut content has to be Clover arguing about Gun Control:
"I use a gamepad to aim!"
"IDIOT! Mouse and keyboard!"
"Please stop, you two..."

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

That reminds me: Do you steal all the computers at the end of chapter 2? It says you picked up everything in the room...

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

I don't think I ever brought up the STAT screen in town - did it always say "Since Chapter 1" after Kris' name?

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

MariusLecter posted:

The save point is after you meet back up with her outside home.

Still wondering what was up with that black leafless tree.

That's because Asgore is the one who knows gardening.
Similarly, Asgore's home has a healthy tree, but his kitchen indicates he can't cook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Also never forget why Noelle is afraid of humans under the bed.

I never read that as Kris causing that fear - only abusing an existing fear after learning about it.