Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Schweinhund posted:

Maybe if slavery wasn't abolished there would be a cool disco background instead of a big black box.

then we have to go back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aw what happened to her 20lb backpack I bet she could fit a whole person in there. Just thankful there was a working D class at the time thanks to MY REAL FAMILY. :thunkher:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Oct 31, 2018

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Only one grey was harmed in the filming of this anime.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Schweinhund posted:

Maybe if slavery wasn't abolished there would be a cool disco background instead of a big black box.

Ooh, what if it turned out that the only way to successfully avoid WWII was to help the Confederates win the American Civil War, so years later Hitler got a job painting advertising posters for a slaver?

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
They don't think it be like it is but it do

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sunswipe posted:

Ooh, what if it turned out that the only way to successfully avoid WWII was to help the Confederates win the American Civil War, so years later Hitler got a job painting advertising posters for a slaver?

Well, I think hitler would still have been hitler but he would have toned it down a little, like he wouldn’t have been as angry in his speeches and stuff. I think it would have netted zero actual difference but that it would have changed the tone and the feel of the whole holocaust. I don’t think black slavery would have been enough for hitler to live a happy and fulfilling life. :hitler:

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Anime anime ANIME, it’s always anime!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Everything had to occur exactly the way it did for this to happen. A practically uncountable number of discovers, effort, pure chance, tragedies were involved for this video to even exist. Wars as we know them had to be fought exactly the way they were for us to arrive to this moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBHicyqMML4

just think about it. how do you feel

• Locked thread