Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
He will never die AHaHAHA

He is the player character and he’s been loving with us dumb NPCs for 50 years

Happy Halloween

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

poo poo i thought his rear end was dead

dick got hard for nothin

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

go gently caress yourself

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
he's a smart guy, has a lot of ideas about machine learning and cryptocurrency and microchips. weird that so many people hate him for whatever reason

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
i thought he was dying you jerk

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Top City Homo posted:

Happy Halloween

you bastard

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
post ITT every time Kissinger is still alive;

henry kissinger is still alive, our long nightmare has not ended yet

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/HENRY-KISSINGER-Super-Kiss-Dial-Manual-Wind-ULTRA-RARE-MENS-WATCH-538-L-K-/272289783825

You too can get your Henry Kissinger "Super Kiss" watch for around $150 USD.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
god wants him alive long enough for a government that will ship him off to rural cambodia and not pay any attention to what happens to him once he's there, hope this helps

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

ok google how do i find a phylactery

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
the cambodians would probably be really nice to him :(

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

jigokuman posted:

Which is sad, because he deserves death by scaphism.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

jigokuman posted:

only seems fair to put him on the top of the skull pile

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

on this blessed samhain i cast a curse to unbind the souls of murdered innocents which hen'ri k's'nger has swallowed to fuel his infernal lifespan, and render him mortal once again

may he collapse into the dust from which he was born :witch:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/IsHenryDead?lang=en

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

He has to die eventually right? I mean, no one lives forever right!? Lich kings aren't real right? :ohdear:

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Koishi Komeiji posted:

He has to die eventually right? I mean, no one lives forever right!? Lich kings aren't real right? :ohdear:

haiti's been ruled by more than one witch king, and america's currently ruled by a piss king

i wouldn't discount any possibilities

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5vo7jLGOb8

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Koishi Komeiji posted:

his mortal vessel may one day fail, but so long as even a single cambodian child remains unorphaned his dread spirit shall not depart this earth

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Someday soon :pray:...

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

OP hosed up and should have said Henry Kissinger is the handsomest man on television

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
reading his wikipedia, it sounds like he was a good lad in ww2. i wonder how and why he went full fash afterwards.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSpBmGR5r7g

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Top City Homo posted:

Happy Halloween

i want my treat

pls queue op up for a week

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

it'd be a great Christmas present, that's for sure

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRJFvtvTGEk

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

i hate this fuckin piece of poo poo!!!!!!!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Kissinger got into the Nixon administration, saw the figures of how many people were killed under Johnson's administration in Vietnam and Indonesia, and thought "I can top that." And he's never stopped.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

every time I think things might not be so bad and we don't LITERALLY live in a hell world I remember that Kissinger won a nobel, hosed all the time, and was/is widely regarded as a insightful author and brilliant diplomat by literally everyone in any position of western political power. he'll die wealthy and respected, surrounded by family and friends, getting the best palliative care money can buy and drifting off peacefully, assuredly content that he lived a full and good life

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
At least Henry Killinger is a pro-tier villain on the Venture Bros.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

twitter is gonna be wild on the day he dies

calling it now though so save this poo poo for later: hillary immediately comes out with some insanely dripping with reverence support statement

John Harwood calls for civility and decries people for posting about how happy they are

mags posts an article by a current or former colleague that's a huge profile and says something like "Living a controversial life, Kissinger sought to expel his inner-demons while elevating American prestige" or some poo poo

2 day outrage cycle by alt-righters about the glee emanating from leftist twitter

david klion provides the best take

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

every time I think things might not be so bad and we don't LITERALLY live in a hell world I remember that Kissinger won a nobel, hosed all the time, and was/is widely regarded as a insightful author and brilliant diplomat by literally everyone in any position of western political power. he'll die wealthy and respected, surrounded by family and friends, getting the best palliative care money can buy and drifting off peacefully, assuredly content that he lived a full and good life

But at least he will die.

buddhanc posted:

twitter is gonna be wild on the day he dies

calling it now though so save this poo poo for later: hillary immediately comes out with some insanely dripping with reverence support statement

John Harwood calls for civility and decries people for posting about how happy they are

mags posts an article by a current or former colleague that's a huge profile and says something like "Living a controversial life, Kissinger sought to expel his inner-demons while elevating American prestige" or some poo poo

2 day outrage cycle by alt-righters about the glee emanating from leftist twitter

david klion provides the best take

I can think of at least one prominent person who will not be tweeting praising Kissinger when he finally dies

And while the alt right might otherwise choose to pretend to be offended by people celebrating that monster's death, there's at least one (((thing))) about him I can think of that'd limit their crocodile tears.

Captain_Maclaine has issued a correction as of 04:37 on Nov 1, 2018

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm going to get the date of his death tattooed on my rear end

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lol

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

evil pays insanely well when you deliver as many souls as kissinger has

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

(henry kissinger is a bad man)

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
someone posted a pic of him next to trump amd then someone posted a dumpy looking pumpkin scarecrow thing

can someone post that i think it was you berty

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
it was this pic

need pumpkin man version for lmaos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

there is something viscerally wrong with that picture