Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Oh cool! I played this a bit, got my rear end handed to me, and didn't have the patience to really get to grips with it. Happy to see someone else do it, though!

e: Oh, it's you! Of course it is! drat, you're such a masochist, Thot.

lofi fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Nov 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Yep, that's pretty much what I did! That or end up with a roaming AI patrol that just wrecked everything it connected with.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Just noticed this:

Thotimx posted:

Spoilers?

For unit types, have at it. Story elements, use the tags in case people other than me want that stuff revealed as we progress, but otherwhise go for it as well.

I didn't even know AI war had a story beyond "AI bad, people good".

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Goon-name systems would be awesome.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Welp, went and reinstalled it, now it's 3am.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Anyone know the keyboard control to turn the display of shield health on or off? I've googled, but can't find anything. I can't see anything likely on the in-game controls list.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Yeah, I turned it on by accident in my wild tactical flailing, and can't figure out how to turn it off again!

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Can I be a planet please? "Planet Lofi" sounds like something out of jet set radio to me, it has a pleasing ring to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Amen to that. Maybe the sequel will have one.