Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Music: Oasis in the Sparkling Sands

Another new town, another part of a side story chain. This will be the last one until we conclude everyone's in the Chapter 4 towns!

You are the same passerby who helped me before in Sunshade. My name is Ria. You saved me from a villain, you recall? My troubles have continued unabated since then, I am afraid! A thief snuck into my room at the inn and stole something of great value from me. Among my belongings I had a certain letter, you see. But without that letter... No, it does not even bear thinking!

Ria's not having the best luck out in the Sunlands.

Welp, time to sniff out any potential thieves...

I happen to have a rare item that was sto--sold to me. Interested? You would be a fool if you were not.

Hmmm.

Suffice to say, I steal it right back and give it to its rightful owner.

I still cannot believe that I was burgled... How could I have been so inattentive?

Tell me... What has your impression been of the towns here in the Sunlands?

This region has been home to many different tribes since ancient times.

He was selected peaceably from among the various chiefs at the Great Assembly. Now all of the tribes are enjoying friendly relations. Though...it seems there are those who find such peace to be too dull for their tastes...

King Khalim resides in Marsalim, the Chapter 4 town of this region. We'll be meeting him later on.

Still, I do hope we might meet again.

And so Ria continues on her journey. Hopefully her next stop works out better!

More Side Stories next time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU