Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

ZenVulgarity posted:

Alfyn loving rules

I just wish there was more interaction between the party members. That was a huge let down for me with this game.

I guess it's a consequence of the open-ended recruitment. If you can gather this many people in any order you want, it would be almost impossible to write decent interactions for all possible combinations; I'd rather they left it out entirely than tried super generic cookie cutter lines to fit anyone.

Glazius posted:

So, four protagonists thus far. Two murders, two betrayals, and Tressa is a cinnamon bun. I suppose everybody needs an inciting incident, but even so, the past is a dangerous place for an RPG protagonist's important people.

At least they're all older than 14 or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU