Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

I didn't fight through two wars to rule
I fought for the future of the world

And the right to have hot tea whenever I wanted
I vote for the merchant. If we start with her, that means more money later. I think. I've never gotten past the opening chapters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

Cyrus is pretty great. Wide coverage of weaknesses, getting a hint for those weaknesses, intelligent with wit, and a fair bit of charm. He is one of my favorites, but not my top favorite. Have fun looking for that book and maybe you might get someone to bounce off of again soon.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

Helgenish stands out in my mind not only just on how vile he is, but that he's also one of the toughest 1st bosses in the game. But it just makes so much better when he's gone.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

Did anyone notice that we hear of Z'aanta and his wolf earlier? He was mentioned indirectly back in Olpheia's town.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

Funny enough, I just did this chapter, and got most of the sidetalks. I look forward to how you handle this upcoming boss, and some of the clues of something greater going on.

Also, Cyrus, you are such an interesting dork. Really reminds me of Miles Edgeworth of phoenix wright.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

Hey, remember how we were noting things about hornburg? Cyrus said the runes of this bit of dark arts was in the language of hornburg.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

Um, how skilled is Za'aanta if Therion has heard of him? This is about the third time we've hear of about the guy and not even on the story connected to him. That's not usual.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

So many people think that they are stronger than Tressa. Joke's on them, she's one of the strongest characters in the game.

And be grateful for decent amount of hp for bosses. Stupid billions hp boss. A fight isn't meant to take over 2 hours.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

Interesting enough, the way I had Cyrus set up, the runes actually made his follow-up to his physical attack do so much more damage than most of his spells. Like putting them into the 10,000 range.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

Esmeralda does have a crow tattoo on her leg, you can see it in the boss fight. That's likely why people wanted this chapter done fight, she's a member of the Obsidians.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

Oh, I found it okay. In a way, we are already in the boss fight after all. The play is Simmeon's weapon, and it is a nasty one. Gave me such an sense of unease.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

Fun fact, a number of the monsters on the way to Redeye have bits of rock in them and mentioned in their names. Redeye has been turning them to stone as well.