Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

theshim posted:

FYI for everyone reading the thread:

CLICK EVERY SINGLE MUSIC LINK

it's so fuckin' good

As someone that doesn't usually do this since I read a lot of LPs on mobile: do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Kheldarn posted:

Never trust anyone named Yevon. They're always horrible dicks.

Yvon, but close enough. You might say he's Terrible.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Some Numbers posted:

I love love love this line.

And yeah, using Collect in boss fights is insanely lucrative. You get double the post-battle payout!!

I'm voting for Olberic to continue the clockwise path. CTOPATHO here we come!

...if we'd started with Tressa we could have had TOP HAT OC, which amuses me greatly.

Anyway, I vote for the greatest mood whiplash.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

theshim posted:

I had Tressa as a dodgetank for most of my playthrough, even without sidestep. Tressa good.

I actually prefer Decisive Battle 1 to that one, but it's still stupid good.

It's one of those things that irrationally angers me. Similar to people consistently using the wrong one of hoard/horde. I am mad about language and that's stupid!

Mine is it's/its. Only one of these things is possessive, and it's not the one that's a contraction!

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Night10194 posted:

I am excited that Huge Sword Man is a Huge Sword Ham.

It's one of Patrick Seitz's best qualities.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Regalingualius posted:

Well, I finally finished my own playthrough of this game off tonight.

Holy poo poo, I really don’t envy you for what’s to come with the end of the game, Mega64. That was insanely brutal.

I'd imagine the fact that this is presumably not a first playthrough means that he's got a plan for dealing with trouble spots.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Regalingualius posted:

Honestly, though, I’m curious: what is with Japanese media liking to depict thinly veiled pastiches of the Catholic Church as deeply corrupt institutions that work to bring about the end of the world just beneath the surface? Is it lingering bad experiences with missionaries back in the 1800s, or something else entirely?

The short, possibly-a-little-too-simplified version: Bad experiences with missionaries.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I'm sure I remember that name coming up in some context but not what it was.

I don't think TOME was it though since I'm pretty sure Tales of Maj'Eyal is a roguelike with no voice acting.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Regalingualius posted:

Ocean’s Eight? :v:

Maybe Orsterra's Eight...

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

...A COP THOT?

W.T. Fits posted:

Going back to the theme of ladies being thirsty for Cyrus: ATOP HOT C

Actually no this is better.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

SimplyUnknown1 posted:

Pretty sure you mean anagram.

Also, I vote for A Hot Coot. Which also describes Cyrus pretty well.

We only have two Os to use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Uh, where is that "...Thanks?" line from Tressa in Alfyn's banter supposed to go? It doesn't make sense for it to be the first line.