Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....
I'm no pro photog, nor do I even touch editing in any meaningful way, but I would imagine that given enough time/expertise, someone could setup a template and do a set level of batch processing that does some decent cleanup and then filter out the ones that would need some work over the ones that are pure garbage.

edit: it's all about knowing the workflow and automating what you can to reduce time overhead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

redgubbinz posted:

Basketball sure has changed over the years

I thought it was pretty commonly known that dribbling reduced the amount of traveling that would happen greatly...

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Suburban Dad posted:

The gently caress, thread.

Dec. Chat thread. The gently caress thread. Punctuation optional

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

All this talk I've heard about those campaign texts and what not. Didn't get one until this morning literally walking into the polling location. How obnoxious.

edit: go vote, ya jerks.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

So apparently the Liberty Union party is a thing up here. Interesting option to review. There were certainly a number of them on the ballot for various offices. Otherwise yeah, pretty much straight D otherwise.

It's an interesting conundrum. I think the current gov has done a reasonably decent job and I don't think is very hardcore R... Not perfect, but certainly not a raging conservative either. I have no serious complaints with him. But... I'm willing to give Hallquist a shot. I think she is offering ideals more inline with my beliefs and brings some topics that may be obvious to the forefront that wouldn't be there otherwise. We'll see how it ends up tonight I guess.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

TDF: I know the desire to have closure, but seriously, even after some time opening up communications again is iffy at best because it brings everything back. Just let the emotions happen, accept them and try to move on.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I just wanted to say I’m thankful for you jerks. Hope you MURICA goons have a happy turkey day.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Nice work. Now the important question... Why do you need heat in FL? Is it 50 or something? That's shorts weather!

^^I was going to make aj oke along the lines of hot flashes but decided the FL locale was the way to go.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I have to admit, all this small kid talk is really making me :3:

Our 3rd is now 18 mos, and is our first girl. She is so sweet it kills me. Already has manners saying thank you, loves to give everyone hugs and kisses.:kimchi:

Beverly Cleavage fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Nov 26, 2018

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Darchangel posted:

F-ing amazing.
So hard to get over the fact that we're looking at another planet hundreds of thousands of miles away.

I mean, if you choose to believe that. :beck:

holy poo poo that emote is hysterical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

If it wasn't for the fact that I use prime video regularly, I would have pulled the plug on amazon awhile ago.

• Locked thread