Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

piratepilates posted:

man I am pumped about saturday

pretend i posted cart mountain's av and the words below it. roxy owns, and gbs owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Apparently Khabib isn't going to the NSAC hearing, so it seems doubtful they'll be offering him a job anytime soon as their advisor for Post-fight Civility.

The Eagle posted:

“On December 10 they will meet again and call me but I’m not going. I just defended my family and my religion. If they want to punish me, they can get all the money I earn, and they can give me 10 years ban. I don’t care.”

Bee Jay Penn Dot Com!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

There's a non-zero chance that Putin/other oligarchs give him whatever money he needs if he gets the boot from the NSAC.

yeah, when he says "keep the money" i don't doubt he means it.

e: yeah... https://twitter.com/ZidanSports/sta...or-citizen-gift

Eat This Glob fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Nov 3, 2018

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

That...that sure sounds like cowboy, though I've never even been in the same state as him to my knowledge

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Dana laughs maniacally as he chops all these stumps with an axe

Somewhere in an insane asylum, paul Harris grabs some poor orderlies leg and doesn't let go

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

FishBowlRobot posted:

I remember the UFC saying she was the next big thing at 115, guess they weren’t too far off.

lol

and yikes at that weigh in video

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i'd give a jon bois video on pepsi a watch. i'm sure the mma thing he rolls out will be watchable. what the chapo dude has to do with it, i dunno

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

TheKingslayer posted:

I know Roy is a fat piece of poo poo that falls back on a right hand and his chin, but he's way better at grappling than those other two. He practically wrestle hosed his way through the TUF house.

roy v kimbo was a thing of beauty. i don't know if it was the birth of rampage imploring his fighters to just get up, but yeah.

How do you get the moon off of you?!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Snowman_McK posted:

Turns out the answer was to simply stand up. Derrick Lewis is wiser than he seems.

i think i may have died on that hill oh so many years ago. pretty sure i argued rampage was correct. seriously, just get up. lewis is a wise man, and rampage is a prophet

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Is the Apartment Wrestling thread in PSP, the A/T sub forum for careers, or elsewhere? I'd like to follow sages post-ufc career.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

they doing this poo poo nightly? nice!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

maffew buildings posted:

Hell of a way to talk about a war hero

lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

fellas, sage is 100% natural, and the Lean Body container in the photograph is REAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

The chapo guy and Jon bois' thing turned out pretty good, imo