Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
why are those pills named after one of tolkien's elves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Chris Weidman, who is 1-3 in his last four fights, believes a win over 2018 Jacare Souza "clearly" puts him next in line for a title shot? What percentage delusion/hype/poo poo division is that?

That fact that he's even capable of human speech after that knee Yoel landed is a minor miracle. I'm willing to overlook the occasional hallucination.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CRISPYBABY posted:

I'm making fried chicken and biscuits tonight. It's for two men close to my heart.

Two foods that will clog your heart, for two men that are close to your heart.

It's like poetry. :3:

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Rumble vs Brock, openweight, no drug testing :getin:

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

willie_dee posted:

Now we have Floyd vs Tenshin I don't see why we can't have what ever our dreams desire

At the very least I will never doubt another freakshow fight rumor. Anything is possible in this brave new world.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I mean I'm no doctor but

Seriously though I didn't expect it to be completely broken in half like that - hearing it's broken is one thing but actually seeing it completely in half is wild from an MMA fight each time

Edit: Like when Mark Hunt broke Struve's jaw then you saw the x-ray

Did I slip into an alternate universe? Because I just read an article in which Perry said his arm wasn't broken after all, but he needs an MRI to determine the extent of possible ligament damage to the elbow.

e: https://mmajunkie.com/2018/11/mike-perry-no-broken-arm-cowboy-mri-scheduled This is from 2 hours ago :confused:

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
First, you're gonna go down. Then I'm gonna slip in the rear naked, and there's nothing you can do about it. When I reach around your head, I'm gonna finish you like you've never been finished before.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Gay Horney posted:

Can't believe Conor had sex with someone who wasn't his wife.

well he definitely did because he has at least one confirmed kid and he's never been married

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CommonShore posted:

The photo is real insofar as it exists and Sage is a person and a photo of him in that place and time was created legitimately. The supplement is also a thing that exists, and a photo was taken of it, too, through legitimate and real means. Perhaps these two real things were not created together one and the same - but is that a problem? If we multiply two positive numbers, we get a positive number; If we combine two things which are real, how can we get something fake? Especially when one of those things is so hyper real as Sage Northcutt, and produces such real results as (checks notes) Lean Body.

Actually, Sage was photoshopped in too. I found the background pic of that hotel lobby on the googles.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Brut posted:

https://www.ufc.com/support

What the gently caress is this?

That is my new favorite lorem ipsum. It's like poetry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Am I the only person who finds the redesigned UFC site unnavigable? All I need to know is when the earliest prelims start, and they make it so unintuitive that I can't find it.

UFC.ca is still the old design, but (as sometimes happens for FS1/TUF Finale cards) they just have all the fights listed in a big block with only the main card start time, instead of separate sections for each set of prelims and their own time, as usual.