Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

i still can't believe he threw that knee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i really wonder how effective dc's wrestling is gonna be. has anyone ever wrestled lewis? or did he just stand up out of everyone's side control lol

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i think that's true. i forgot all the heavyweights dc has effortlessly wrestled in his career. like when he did that lateral drop to barnett. that was sick.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i can't hate weidman. the machida fight was too good.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Foul Fowl posted:

i really wonder how effective dc's wrestling is gonna be. has anyone ever wrestled lewis? or did he just stand up out of everyone's side control lol

lmao i'm so loving dumb

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Skip My Posts posted:

He looks leaner and performed about the same as ever but he’s fighting killers and keeps getting stopped in fights he is probably winning

middleweight top is just full of those kinda guys. no one's ever gone through a fight with romero or jacare without getting hurt (except whittaker i guess but he's uhh really good). and weidman just can't make it through a fight against them.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Ditch posted:

Flashback to the time Cowboy (original version) did a video game combo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPToRrQxS7U

We need more Cowboy squash fights.

story is a good (and crazy tough) fighter. makes the combo all the more impressive.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
in principle i think it's awful. but other than mighty mouse title defenses on cards i'd be watching anyways i haven't seen a flyweight fight i've remembered since uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

mewse posted:

I wanna take a 3 day toxx on cerrone. Anyone wanna take PMP?

that's a brave bet. i hope cerrone wins but i think he's getting finished early.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
actually i don't hope cerrone wins that much. they both seem like stupid assholes but perry is pretty funny.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
can't really blame tj for capitalizing on the opportunity imo, it's not like he made the call.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i like MM but he should've moved back up to bantam instead of beating up, like, ray borg and chris cariasco, a guy i only know because i was surprised he wasn't a created fighter i forgot about in one of the ufc games.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Jerusalem posted:

On the plus side, usually these seemingly throwaway cards have good fights on them.

i think was never really true, and is becoming less true over time as the throwaway cards become more and more throwaway. sometimes they're good obviously. but most of the time if they look a bit poo poo they're gonna be a bit poo poo.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Snowman_McK posted:

He did, except he did it with really successful bantamweights like Joey B and John Dodson.

i can't tell if this is serious or not

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Yeah Sexual Market Value is one of my favorite things to ever happen in this subforum

Was he the same guy that talked about back posture and tanning

it was some other kinda weirdo, i remember specifically he said that tattoos lower women's SMV (i also remember he used this acronym) drastically

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
https://streamable.com/a934y

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Brut posted:

Thank you for posting this.

i'm a big ortega fan, especially now that his skills aren't just insane finishing ability. i can't wait for holloway/ortega.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
speaking of holloway https://streamable.com/rco8u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Volkerball posted:

It's the inability to enunciate. Also it's a lot of words to say that sports are how people get away from the bullshit in their lives. For most people though, it's work and relationships that they are getting away from. He's trying to tie the growth of MMA to the growth of his own politics over the years when really that's just how he personally experienced it, so I don't know why he keeps saying "we" instead of "I."

lol