Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

JaySB posted:

Stephan Bonnar's arrest footage:
https://www.mmamania.com/2018/11/1/18051908/raw-video-disturbing-bodycam-footage-shows-arrest-ufc-stephan-bonnar-dui-mma

I chuckled at "You picked the wrong group of guys, dude." Seems more like, that group of guys was lucky he was so drunk he couldn't move.

I hope he gets the help he needs, lots of fighters have gotten into trouble or are suffering mentally post fighting, its not good to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

FishBowlRobot posted:

Missing weight is a pro move, I guess we can expect her to KO Roxy within 2 rounds and then talk some poo poo to Joe Rogan and the rest of the world.

That bitch is fighting Roxy?! And she didn't make weight? God dammit I hate caring about fighters.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Wise Learned Man posted:

Rumble vs Brock, openweight, no drug testing :getin:

Now we have Floyd vs Tenshin I don't see why we can't have what ever our dreams desire

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

The Automator posted:

he's always been okay in the UFC, great at karate, and looks like a tekken character

okay? The dudes one his last 3 fights.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Power of Pecota posted:

He also lost to Mickey Gall right before that.

Who is also very young and still 4-1 in the UFC, I don't think its bad to lose to either of them.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Gutted it wasn't a head but

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

Lol good advice. Also gently caress ya Nick Diaz, but he’s gonna look awful. He’s drunk at clubs every night

His snap chat is nuts

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

david carmichael posted:

Fatherdog is fine, manyak and dunc dont use any internet associated witj their something awfuls because people were trying to use fyad stuff to impact their careers, and keven is trying to save all his creative juice for stand up/writing.

The toronto card looks awesome. I like bektic and i hope they get someone to replace him because moicano would be great to watch

I hope Dunc is ok, he was cool off of SA as well, I had something important to ask him the other day but he deleted his whole Twitter and everything that we used to talk off of outside of SA.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

spb posted:

Manyak is in jail for yelling at a Chinese millionaire’s son that almost hit him with his Audi while crossing the street. Should get out in a couple of years

For real?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

spb posted:

Yah he was walking across Yonge Street to go to Wendy's when the Chinese millionaire's son almost hit him with the Audi.

So how does that mean he ended up in prison, there appears to be large chunks of the story you are missing out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Genuinely happy for Sage, I hope he is as nice and wholesome irl as he portrays.