Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

JaySB posted:

Well, according to Joe Rogan, the more muscle mass you have the easier it is to cut weight since muscles are filled with water. PMP will be just fine.

Just like, imagine how much weight a chimp could cut. Those things are like all muscle, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Chris James 2 posted:

Conor reacting to the Floyd RIZIN announcement https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp0MEfVjCca/

Genuinely not sure if he was happy or angry or jealous or what, but pretty sure he was drunk.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

Good lord, this is getting like the F1 thread in here. There's a reason why it's called the Worst Thread.

Nah, this one hasn't had multiple cocaine/alcohol fuelled meltdowns by multiple users and discussions of sister loving.

Dan Didio posted:

Nate Diaz came off of a sixteen year hiatus after getting drunk in Cabo and killed #1 p4p fighter COnor McGregor, so I bet probably Nick can come back and force Jorge Masvidal to pull his one trick; losing a split decision.

The Diazes are great and I hope they never stop being them

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

FishBowlRobot posted:

As for Sage, we’ll have always have Instagram and I’m glad he can take this time to add elements to his game like how to stay oiled and shirtless during winter.

He could ask that tongan dude from the winter olympics. I'm sure they'd be real popular on Instagram together.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

UFC December: Santa comes from the Northcutt pole