Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Brock Lessnar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Eat This Glob posted:

pretend i posted cart mountain's av and the words below it. roxy owns, and gbs owns

Let's not say things we can't take back

It's gonna be cool when Lewis finds a way to win and does it and says some poo poo afterward

Jacare Weidman feels like it should have happened already but is a good fight. Was it ever scheduled before and cancelled?

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Marching Powder posted:

weidman has never been afraid to wrestle anyone. i wonder if he'll cool those jets for jacare. if he just stays standing and on the outside i can see him tooling jacare up
for sure, although If jacare cracks him I can see Weidman shooting and Jacare cooking him but hell I can imagine Weidman shooting or perhaps throwing a wheel kick of some kind while he's got him on the ropes

I'm definitely looking forward to this as a fight more than Lewis Cormier even tho I have money on Lewis lol. One of those fights that gives me 'the feeling' before it happens

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Gay Horney posted:

Imagine having no money and spending fourteen hundred dollars on a purebred dog

Imagine having the drive and determination to become a UFC champ by destroying prime Anderson Silva (twice) but getting roasted because you bought a dog with papers on credit :p

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

haha

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

The Duck of Death posted:

The #8 ranked heavyweight fought Brandon Thatch's dad 20 years ago.

lol how bout that.

I like Cain because he killed Nog and I have to like the guy that kills my heroes (I became a weidman fan after Anderson got stomped) but also because he's a wrestler with brown pride on his chest and most of my MMA watching buddies are bjj guys who never forgave him for fuckin up Nog and Junior :p

I wish he had been able to fight more in his prime but he is a heavyweight so like someone else said maybe his prime starts at 43

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

TheKingslayer posted:

Hating on the guy for getting paid for low risk is a weird flex, but aight.

But everything aside, I would have liked to see that fight.

I wish mighty mouse fought some of the people it felt like he 'should' have fought but whatever if he wants to fight somewhere else or stream on twitch to whoever watches him that's him, thats ok.

But I am a fan of the sport of fighting, though, and ultimately I want to selfishly watch these pro atheletes fight the fights I wish to see. Fighters can, should and do act in self-interest, and mighty mouse did. Honestly I wasn't a huge MM fan but I did always watch his fights bc he was clearly one of the best. But I will probably not watch him fight whoever there is for him outside the ufc unless it's bob sapp or something. I wanted to see him take risks, fight ppl he didn't want to, that sort of thing. He didn't want to, didn't have to, and that's that I guess

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Gay Horney posted:

just so incredibly alpha

he said he was going to gently caress the kids mother to death with his weaponized dick but he deleted that one.

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Bluedeanie posted:

I'm a troglodyte using a mobile phone

I'm a computer programmer using a Computer.

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Skip My Posts posted:

The Diaz brothers are cool as hell

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

old.flv posted:

reem is certainly the technician in this case because he has been TKO'd a lot more

Haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

How does he make the bottle float?