Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up
Mayweather pulling Fedor and cashing in on those Japanese circus new years eve shows. Can't blame him retirement is probably boring also its better to have more millions than less. The next ultimate fighter should have the winner box Floyd.

Destro fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Nov 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up

Aesop Poprock posted:

I’m not sure exactly where to post this. I bought this almost a decade ago but I no longer have a lot of room to hang it at my new place. I’m a little reluctant to part with it because Kazushi Sakuraba is my favorite fighter ever but I don’t want this just hanging around in my basement or getting damaged

It’s Sakuraba and Royce’s signed gloves in a 3x2 foot glass frame with pictures and collector certifications. When Fatherdog was still here he gave me permission to advertise them. Shame he’s not still here and I’m still hesitant but if anyone was interested I’d be cool taking some offers cause I don’t want them to just stay in storage

Take down any anime posters or your wife's decorative plates and you hang that poo poo on the wall.

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up
I would like to see Anderson back on peds and in One or Bellator please

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up
I like Dana's look of "Am I done here?" at the end

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/11/conor-mcgregor-settles-lawsuit-security-guard-hit-by-monster-energy-drink-ufc-202

Random security guard gets 95K outta McGregor for being hit with the monster energy drink meant for Nate. Chiesa and Borg will probably be able to retire after their settlement.