Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

asterioth
Jul 27, 2007

If it's worth killing it's worth overkilling.

Maera Sior posted:

Thank you asterioth! I really needed a bunch of gifts today after the shitshow that was work. I may have been a bit teary when I saw they were wrapped.

I will definitely be consuming some of them this evening.

You're welcome! I hope you enjoy them and glad to see none of them busted in trasnit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
I don't know who my secret Santa, except their real name so thank you santa!

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I posted my user name above my address. I would have put a note in the package but I forgot. I realized that after I sealed it.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Mill Village posted:

I posted my user name above my address. I would have put a note in the package but I forgot. I realized that after I sealed it.

Really? It looked like a real name, but it coulda been my eyesight screwing with me.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I can't post it but sefal actually bought me a 1:6 scale chun li that's gigantic and I have to put it together

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
A box arrived!

Thanks so much el dorito, I tried the chocolate already and it's delicious. The book sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to trying this zombie jerky lol, maybe I'll even be able swing eating it on a camping trip while reading YuruCamp before the end of the month or at least while I catch up on Honda-san. Thanks again and have a great holiday!

The card is super cute too :3: good lil bear

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

I got my gift today, they're real cute!

Now they're just laying around my house drinking my diet cokes!

Thanks so much Bees!!

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Good small robot :3:

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Did a really undignified "hurhurhurhur" laugh seeing this, very good. Small things on human furniture is a primo genre

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Knorth posted:

A box arrived!

Thanks so much el dorito, I tried the chocolate already and it's delicious. The book sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to trying this zombie jerky lol, maybe I'll even be able swing eating it on a camping trip while reading YuruCamp before the end of the month or at least while I catch up on Honda-san. Thanks again and have a great holiday!

The card is super cute too :3: good lil bear

:toot:

You got the exact vibe that I was hoping for! What would an american Shimarin bring on a camping trip to snack on?

Beef jerky and chocolates! But tea-infused chocolates because shimarin.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
A gift arrived

aaaaaaaaa
This is amazing :allears: I love the little t shirt. Emil is the best. I can already hear the music whenever I look at this
Thank you so much my buddy superfly (Brian)

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

And my package is out! I was pretty happy with it so look forward to it!

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

I just sent off my package and Fedex said it will arrive tomorrow. Thanks for being only a few states away, Santee!

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Whew, this is a lot. Thanks so, so much Julias! I barely know where to begin! Really looking forward to Solanin in particular.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Spiritus Nox posted:

Whew, this is a lot. Thanks so, so much Julias! I barely know where to begin! Really looking forward to Solanin in particular.

It was my pleasure Nox! I figured at least a couple of these would catch your fancy
And don't forget, there's one more present on it's way, so look forward to that.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Ah! I was so excited for my Santee to receive their presents that I forgot that I had some coming my way too!

I open it up and find a few neat gifts:

A couple of neat books, wrapped up in a beautiful wrapping paper....

That some package inspector completely ripped to shreads:mad:

There was also a Touhou Button Gacha

This is really stylish, though now I wish I had the whole set!

And there were some apple cider doughnuts! I had one for dessert tonight-it was really delicious, definitely up there with blueberry cake doughnuts.

Lastly, there was the box:

:3:

Thanks Argona for the wonderful presents! I hope that you enjoy the rest of the holidays!

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

Julias posted:

Thanks Argona for the wonderful presents! I hope that you enjoy the rest of the holidays!

Glad you (and your cat) liked them! Those touhou pins were all pretty cool, mine was an aya.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I sent out my stuff today and it should be getting to my santee next week but I realized I forgot to put in the card I had whoops!!! When someone gets a bright rear end yellow box with nothing but some other person's name on it then know it's from me!

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Ohay, what could this be?

Brown paper! :woop:

Oh... (I don't actually remember why I took that picture)

Thanks Santee! The collection begins...

Hannibal doesn't think boxes are a big deal, unfortunately.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Ranzear posted:

Ohay, what could this be?

Brown paper! :woop:

Oh... (I don't actually remember why I took that picture)

Thanks Santee! The collection begins...

Hannibal doesn't think boxes are a big deal, unfortunately.

Glad you didn't already have a copy! Cantaloupe and Wark really saved the day on this one, I was able to get actually good and fitting gifts instead of a 20$ beer stein lol

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Santee - did you get your present? I see that they were delivered.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

klapman posted:

Glad you didn't already have a copy! Cantaloupe and Wark really saved the day on this one, I was able to get actually good and fitting gifts instead of a 20$ beer stein lol

I don't really use these, just funny I have some. I suppose I also have the big glass stein, two pilsners, four shaker pints, six british dimples (I mostly eat cereal out of these), four glencairns, two crystal highballs (rip the other two, btw they explode), a couple old rocks from grandma somewhere... Okay yeah it was a good call :v:

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Santee, did you get my package? You didn't give your legal name, so I hope that's not the hold-up.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Maera Sior posted:

Santee, did you get my package? You didn't give your legal name, so I hope that's not the hold-up.

If it was me, then not yet, I don't think.

Sorry if I caused delays.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

chiasaur11 posted:

If it was me, then not yet, I don't think.

Sorry if I caused delays.

Nope, someone else.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Haven't gotten anything just yet, hopefully my doorstep didn't get hit by some Christmas bandits. Can't imagine it's that common here but it's possible.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I have a PO box that my mail, much to my entire family's annoyance, is occasionally routed to. It may take me up to a week or two to actually go get any package I receive.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

AnoHito posted:

I have a PO box that my mail, much to my entire family's annoyance, is occasionally routed to. It may take me up to a week or two to actually go get any package I receive.

You may not want to wait that long. There may possibly be cookies in there and I don't know how full of preservatives these hypothetical cookies may be.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

klapman posted:

Haven't gotten anything just yet, hopefully my doorstep didn't get hit by some Christmas bandits. Can't imagine it's that common here but it's possible.

I take it smoking crow didn't tell you, but stuff happened and I needed some more time to put together the money for your gift.

asterioth
Jul 27, 2007

Not sure if my SS has sent mine out yet but I havent recieved it if it has been

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Cuntellectual posted:

I take it smoking crow didn't tell you, but stuff happened and I needed some more time to put together the money for your gift.

No worries, just glad it wasn't jacked! Might be weird to say this, but I've got patience on the level of a buddhist monk. Get it to me when you can, and we'll be cool. :)

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Gift is on its way to my santee - should arrive this week.

If my santa has seen that my gift is delivered, it might be waiting for me at work, so I'll check tomorrow!

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Got one more thing out today. Will get the rest out friday.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
My package was shipped yesterday as well.

asterioth
Jul 27, 2007

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out

asterioth fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Dec 11, 2018

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I got goodies!

200 card sleeves and a generously sized playmat! I actually have this same design on a T-shirt, lol. I also didn’t have any big sleeves to double sleeve my cards yet, so this is very useful. Thanks a bunch, eela!

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

I got my gift today! Or at least part of it.

I've been kind of meaning to get around to reading more Japanese proper literature instead of just focusing on things with robots and people getting punched so hard they explode, so this was a really cool surprise, especially since I've been looking for more short fiction to read in general.

Thanks, McGill. This is better than I ever expected.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Hope it's good! Jay Rubin typically translates Murakami so there's probably some interesting stuff in there.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
walked down to the mailbox for the first time in a few days, and lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Everything is out now.