Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
A: Chas McGill.
B: I can ship internationally. I remember my first ADTRW secret santa involved sending something to Japan (I'm in Scotland).
C: I post in the seinen and josei manga threads on occasion.
D: Industrial design (Muji), food (sushi and confectionery). Mangawise I tend to prefer stuff like Dungeon Meshi, Professor Munakata, Dorohedoro, Witch Hat Atelier. I don't watch much anime anymore, but the last series I really enjoyed was Megalobox. I feel a lot of kinship with gudetama.
E: I'd welcome alcohol and would love to receive food if it isn't from the UK. Mainly I'm interested in stuff you think is unique to your part of the world and I'm not too fussed about what it is. My only restriction is that I'd prefer not to receive anything too lewd since I'm very much in the weeaboo closet. Having said that, it'd be interesting to receive something practical like a weird kitchen implement or keyring sized tool.
F: Product and industrial design, cooking, history. I'm interested in craft, how things are made etc.
G: No food allergies. European/Japanese medium, US small (mens).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Gift is on its way to my santee - should arrive this week.

If my santa has seen that my gift is delivered, it might be waiting for me at work, so I'll check tomorrow!

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Hope it's good! Jay Rubin typically translates Murakami so there's probably some interesting stuff in there.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Santa, I'm pretty sure the parcel you sent is safe and sound at my work. Unfortunately I'm not going to have a chance to open it until the 9th, as I'm traveling still. That's why I haven't posted its contents!

I also meant to send chiasaur something else before I went on holiday but didn't get a chance. It will include a handwritten note for sure, but it won't arrive until mid January probably.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I finally got back to work and was able to pick up my gifts!

Chef gudetama is super cute and the book is right up my street - it's about useless architectural protuberances and follies!
Thanks very much to my santa - I'm not sure who it is since there wasn't a username on or in the packaging.

Chas McGill fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jan 14, 2019