Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

A. Dryzen

B. I get a really huge work discount on intnl shipping so definitely use me for that if needed

C. I'm Dryzen

D. I really like FGO. My favorite characters are anyone voiced by Aoi Yuuki and Okada Izou. I also read a lot of romance manga. Some of my favorite anime include Eureka Seven and Blast of Tempest. As my secret santa you are required to watch one of them.

E. I really like cute things like nendos or other various smaller sized things but I also really like most things so go wild

F. I spend a lot of time listening to music, and more specifically a lot of doujin electronic music. Some of my favorite artists right now are Psyqui and t+pazolite.

G. Don't buy me clothing because I will probably never wear it no matter how much I like it. When shipping something to me it will be to my work address so please be sure to include everything in the address provided because it will be peak season and anything not labelled properly will be very difficult to find

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Strange Quark posted:

If I get Dryzen, I'm watching eureka seven ao

:chloe:

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I sent out my stuff today and it should be getting to my santee next week but I realized I forgot to put in the card I had whoops!!! When someone gets a bright rear end yellow box with nothing but some other person's name on it then know it's from me!