Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
A. Knorth
B. I'm in Australia and I'm happy to ship internationally
C. Hundreds of posts in the various chat threads
D. I like a lot of anime and manga. Tend to particularly enjoy more relaxed stories, whether it's a pretty chill romance/adventure or something pretty weird and kinda spooky or just about cooking and eating tasty food, really adore anything written by Igarashi Daisuke or Ashinano Hitoshi. A couple of my favourite anime are Mushishi, From the New World, Natsume's Book of Friends, Haikyuu, Hidamari Sketch and Polar Bear Cafe, plus everything Sayo Yamamoto has touched and most Studio Ghibli films. I like a lot of the Japanese food and snacks I've tried too and while two Murakami novels are the extent of my Japanese book reading, I enjoyed them a lot so /shrug.
E. I don't really have a lot of shelf space for figures and collectibles anymore but I'll make room if it's something special. Completely fine with alcohol and 18+ stuff although I live with other people so it's got to be at least kind of tasteful lol. Books, art, food/drink, clothing or anything handmade or local would be rad. I enjoy a good soak too so stuff like bath salts or candles could be cool
F. I'm a biology nerd so I really like plants, fungi and critters of all sorts, I play a fair amount of indie video games and really enjoy spooky stuff whether it's more goofy and cute or a proper tense horror story. According to my pantry, I'm a big fan of different teas so there's that too
G. I'm very allergic to shellfish and my shirt size is generally XS

よろしくお願いします!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
A box arrived!

Thanks so much el dorito, I tried the chocolate already and it's delicious. The book sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to trying this zombie jerky lol, maybe I'll even be able swing eating it on a camping trip while reading YuruCamp before the end of the month or at least while I catch up on Honda-san. Thanks again and have a great holiday!

The card is super cute too :3: good lil bear

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Good small robot :3:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

leather fedora posted:

Now that I'm about 80% certain I got them from this SS, I got a plush TF2 Dispenser and the English version of Pop Team Epic from mine! Thanks a lot!

Edit: Good thing Christmas Day isn't a national holiday here, since I just got this in the mail from Australia.

The card (which also ends the saying on the front with "as a seagull with a chip!") mentions two others on the way, so either I did receive the other gifts first or they were from the other SS. Anyway, I really appreciate them, Knorth!

You're welcome, I hope you like everything and had a good xmas! :) And yeah the dispenser and the pop team manga are the two mentioned, surprised they arrived first tbh

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Also same