Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

A. el dorito
B. Continental US, willing to ship international.
C. mainly https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3540305
D. touhou
Serious answer: slice of life shows, studio ghibli movies, old 90s shows like Slayers or Saber Marionette.
E. mima
Serious answer: I love books, both non fiction and fiction, manga and prose. Just send me any volume of any manga series that you like (even if it’s the last one) that you can get a licensed copy of (even if it is untranslated). Art books, particularly about technique, are cool. Or any dvds that you don’t watch anymore. Music is also cool, particularly j-pop, jazz, and instrumentals. Snacks and food are fine. If you send me spicy food, I will eat it and post a trip report :toxx:. Figurines and keychains are ok.
F. books, mainly non fiction. I’m a big nerd and love science but I also love history, law, medicine, literature, etc and any intersections thereof. Having said that, fiction is fine if you personally like it. Music is fine but no country please. Unless it’s related to touhou. I agree that this example doesn’t really count! But really, I’m not too picky... feel free to send me anything as long as it is still ok when considering the next section.
G. shirt size is men’s medium or large, but I’m still in the weeb closet so it’ll probably only get worn at home. No allergies, so any food is fine. Alcohol is fine but otherwise nothing 18+ or illegal (such as weed) please.

sb hermit fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Nov 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

we did it thread, we reached page 2!

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Knorth posted:

A box arrived!

Thanks so much el dorito, I tried the chocolate already and it's delicious. The book sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to trying this zombie jerky lol, maybe I'll even be able swing eating it on a camping trip while reading YuruCamp before the end of the month or at least while I catch up on Honda-san. Thanks again and have a great holiday!

The card is super cute too :3: good lil bear

:toot:

You got the exact vibe that I was hoping for! What would an american Shimarin bring on a camping trip to snack on?

Beef jerky and chocolates! But tea-infused chocolates because shimarin.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

DEAR SANTA,

Thank you very much for the incredible gift. I had received the package last Saturday but I forgot to open it until today. I will post pictures soon.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Maera Sior posted:

Pretty sure I sent one.

:same:, mine was hand written although the pic didn’t focus on it so it’s not entirely legible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

el dorito posted:

DEAR SANTA,

Thank you very much for the incredible gift. I had received the package last Saturday but I forgot to open it until today. I will post pictures soon.

The complete set of the manga version of Nausicaa. I’ve only watched the movie, which only covers about half the plot that the manga does (or so I’ve heard).

This is a beautiful gift. Again, thank you very much, Santa!